Coffee Messages

While sipping coffee, MafuMafu studied his book about music. He was currently a student at music school and everytime school ends for him, he comes to a certain little café. For him it wasn't just an ordinary café, no it was special. The café at the center of the very old city, a place where many young students come together just to enjoy their somewhat afternoon. But gathering with other people and talking, laughing with them, was something MafuMafu not really preferred . He was a silent and introverted person. However, the reason why he loved the little café so much, is because it was above a river. It was a very interesting building, when you are on the terrace, you are practically sitting above the river. Sitting there and observing the water, while birds are singing and wind breezes through your hair, was something the albino really admires.

The personal that works in the café was very friendly. First of all Mafu's best friend and the person who showed him the café, Amatsuki. He is a very funny and entertaining person and is very good with other people. The Brunette often likes to joke around and to mess with his friends.

And as if Amatsuki was not already enough, the two problematic workers Urata and Sakata were always there when Amatsuki was doing one of his hilarious jokes. The two were friends since their young days. 'We share one mind in two bodies!', was something they often say- Urata and Sakata were like twins, though they are not blood-related. And when they finally announced that they are dating each other, everyone was so happy for them- there was even a big party for them in the café.

Thankfully, there are still people like Itou Kashitaro, who are, compared to Amatsuki, Urata and Sakata, calmer people. Kashitaro is often being called 'Daddy' or 'Father' by the other, not only because it's his grandfather's café or because Amatsuki likes to tease him with the nickname, but also because he's the one who cares about the others and is way more serious.

Around them, Mafu feels very comfortable and well. He really likes and admires everyone of them.

However, the one he probably admires the most, is the more silent and very artistic dark-haired Soraru. Unlike the other ones, Mafu, unfortunately,barely speaks with him . He is probably just a stranger to him. Soraru is quite famous, because of his amazing latte art. He could not only draw a heart or a star on the coffee- no some were that good, that even if they were drawn on paper, they would still look amazing and not just like simple drawings.
And just drawing simple things, was already too hard for Mafu. He admires People that can draw good, but people who can draw good and can draw on coffee too, were God-like persons to him.

Mafu let out a sigh of frustration. He really wanted to know the dark-haired male better. He wanted to ask him, how he does latte art, and how he learned it.
But with his social skills of a rotten egg, it was impossible.
The albino sighed for the second time. Then he put his music book away and just waited for the coffee he ordered before. But looking at the river got bored after a while, so he stood up and thought about talking with Amatsuki or someone else. While walking two the bar, where a bored Sakata was already standing, he took out his phone to check his twitter.
Almost no notifications like always, Mafu wasn't really the popular guy.
He looked at some funny photos and chuckled-

CRASH

The sound of shattered dishes filled the café and made every customer look.

oh no...

As Mafu recollected himself, he found himself on the ground. He could see a tray lying around, flinders too and all around the mess, a big puddle of coffee. Mafu could feel his head heating up. Of course he had bump into someone, such a cliché.
However as he saw the person he bumped into, the albino could feel his head becoming as red as a tomato.