Chapter 1 ♠ - The Three Best Friends Got Seperated

Hime's POV

" Hime desu! Yuroshiku!" I said with a cheerful smile.

"Watashi wa Hirari desu! Yuro~shiku~!" Hira-chan said with a very happy expression.

".....Usa......yuroshiku...." U-chan said with a gloomy expression. W-wait, she becomes gloomier!

Oh! Why i still suprised about this? This is what she's always look like after all.

"Ok! U three can take ur seat, 'k?" Sensei looks so cheerful=^-^= She's so cute~

"Hai!" Me and Hira-chan said together. And about U-chan.....um.....

"................." She nodded.

Well, there's three seat that are free near the window. U-chan sits infront of me cuz she's a lil' shorter than me and Hira-chan sits behind me cuz she's taller than me and.....i'm between them.

The first time i sit near a window.......it feels so nice~ I wanna sleep........

Usa's POV

".......kuu....koo......kuu.......koo.." Hime is snoring. Well, it's her habit. She loves sleeping in class. This stupid girl........even she's stupid.......but...she has her really kind side....

Ring~ Rong~ Ring~

It's already time for lunch, eh?.....I should wake that stupid up. I turn around to wake her up, but she's already.....eating her lunch....why that girl wakes so fast when it's lunch time anyway. I don't care......

"Um?" Hime realises i've been staring at her all the time.....wait....oh, yeah.....i forget that i'm staring at her....

"N-no...it's nothing.....let's eat lunch together....." i said.

"Yep! Hey, Hira-chan, let's eat lunch together!" She said.

"Oh~Of course~i've been waiting u two to call me to join~" Hirari-chan said.

"...Hurry up...don't talk too much....i'm....hungry...." i said with a cold face.

"Ok, ok. It's my pleasure that has been ask to join by Usa-sama, the coldest and the gloomiest person in the world!" Hirari-chan said while hugging me.

"....Eat...."i said.

"Yep, yep. Eat or i'll eat all of ur food Hira-channnn!" Hime-chan said while holding Hirari-chan's lunchbox. Hime starts to teases Hirari.

"G-give it back! I-i'll eat!" Hirari tryna runs after Hime. Good luck, Hirari. Don't think u can chase after Hime.

"Oh....." Yeah...only me...sitting alone..................Those Two!!!

I start to gloom again.....Those two left me behind!

........Anyway......let me just eat.....i'm so hungry.....

I start eating.

15 Mins Later

"huff...huff, huff.." Hirari comes back with her lunchbox in her hand.

"Well......how's that?...." I ask. Wanna how can she got her luchbox back.

".....hufff, huff....H-hime...huff...is in danger!!!" She yelled at me while her tears start to fall down.

"!!!" I shocked! I suddenly run away from Hirari.

"W-wait! I come too!" She yelled than i tell her i'll follow her. She said yes.

"W-what's happened to her!!?" I asked. We still run tho.

"She got in an accident!" Hirari answered.

"W-where is she now!?" I asked.

"In hospital near our school!" She answered.

In Hospital

"Uuuuhhhh......huuuhh....." I'm crying silently....while my head down watching ground. My hands still shake tho....

"Why....."i asked silently...

"I chased after her...hhuuuh...and ran out of, huh, school a-and, huh, huh, she saw a boy looked like at the same age as us, uuhh, a-and that boy ran crossed the road after his cat and, uh, and s-she saw a car came to him with a high-speed, s-she r-ran after that b-boy and, huuh, and,......WAHHHHHHH!!" She cried out her pain. She puts her hands on her face to stop the tears, but she can't even tho i can't too.

Hime is in the infirmary room. She's surviving. I know she can do it. After all...she's always there for me wheni'm alone...sad...feel like wanna cry...she's always there for me. That's why this time i'm here for Hime. Survive. Give it all u have...i can't stop crying....

20 Mins Later

No One's POV

Usa is crying and some body walks in the waiting room and pats her shoulder.

Usa shocked and looks up quickly and sees her mom.

"O-oka-sama....hhhuuuuhh...." Usa hugs her mother.

"It's OK, usa. Mom is here, but i need to introduce u to somebody. I know it's not the best time here, but u need to know him" Usa's mother said whlie patting Usa's head softly.

"It's.....okay, mom...i think he or she is ...an important person" Usa said while tidy her tears.

"Thank u, Usa" Mom hugs me softly.

Someone walks in.

"Excuse me. My name is Nanada Natsuki. A teacher from Jinnigaki Academy. I'm here to ask the permission to trasfer ur daughter to our academy." A person with blonde hair and this person wears earings like a woman, came to introduce himself and ask the permission to transfer Usa.

"..........." Everyone's silence.

<------------------>

(A/N: Guys, this is my second story. Hope u all enjoy it😊😊)

Wait for the next chapter~

1st Chapter: "H-Hime is in danger!!"

"I'm here to ask the permission to transfer ur daughter"