Chapter 1 ~ The First Time I Saw Her

I sat by the bar; I sighed, looking around the club I have noticed we have been losing customers. I looked over at my bartender, Greg, who had seemed to read my mind as he poured me a double shot of whiskey and slid it over to me. "Thanks", I said, taking it down enjoying the pleasurable burn that comes with it.

"'I'm telling you mate, we need some new fresh dancers in here. It'll get more people attracted if we have young new performers, we are the only bisexual club in the Chicago area." Greg said. I slowly ran my hand through my hair, looking around once more. I gazed down at my watch, "Damn, it's 11:00, I was supposed to have an interview with a new dancer tonight but I guess she didn't show" I turned towards the door to see someone open it with such force it could've fallen off the hinges, then I saw her. This gorgeous figure; I was immediately stunned at her beauty. She looked around for a bit, then walked up to one of the waiters and asked him something, the waiter pointed towards me, she said thank you and started walking towards me. She nervously asked, "A-are you Adam Adler?"

"The one and only." I responded, earning a small giggle to escape her mouth. "My name is Evelyn Hunter, I'm here for the interview for the job opening." I just sat there staring into her deep ocean eyes; she waved her hand in front of me, breaking me out of my trace. "Oh sorry, um yes, you can join me in my office."

While I was escorting her to my office in the back of the club, I noticed customers already eyeing her down; I couldn't help but feel a slight bit jealous. Once we arrived in my office, I pointed to the chair in front of my desk, she sat down and looked around. I sat on the other side of my desk in my big leather chair, I looked over her application sheet she filled out and noticed some of the answers were missing. I looked up at her and said, "Evelyn, you didn't fill out all of the answers on the application form; stuff such as your home address and phone number." she looked down at her feet and said, "I don't really have any of those things Mr. Adler. I was kicked out of my parents house and I've been living in this shitty motel, and I don't really have a phone either." I stared at her, surprised by this answer, "so you don't have a proper place to stay I'm guessing?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"Well I need my performers to be healthy and have a stable living space. I can let you live in the suite in the back of the club for now." after I said this I saw her eyes light up. "She smiled and said thank you over a million times. I stood up, loosening my tie, I walked beside her and asked, "do you have any experience as a stripper? Or any club experience at all?" she turned to and said "I've been a cocktail waitress before, and I've some experience with performing." I sat down in the chair next her, unbuttoning the cuffs and rolling up the sleeves on my uncomfortable dress shirt, while saying, "well, lets see what you got" I was hesitant while saying it, she looked too shy and innocent to be a stripper, or at least a good one. I looked into her eyes as I saw her innocence turn into lust as she slowly walked towards me. She placed her hands against my chest, unbuttoning my shirt, once it was fully unbuttoned she started giving me a lap dance, I slowly closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. After she backed away, I opened my eyes and looked at her, she was staring down at her hands, shy and nervous once again; I buttoned my shirt back up. then, I walked back to my chair on the other side of the desk opening a drawer. I grabbed a phone and the keys to the suite. I called her name, she looked up at me as I tossed her these things, she caught them and smiled, "So does this mean I got the job?" she asked

"Yes, training starts tomorrow at 6; don't be late; and call me boss during work hours." I saw her face light up, as she ran over to me and hugged me. Saying thank you over and over. She backed away from the hug, grabbed her bag and walked out.