Cuddles

You and Peter had been dating about 6 months. Last night was your Friday date night and it was your turn to pick, but Peter cancelled with some excuse about helping his aunt. He was canceling more and more these days, it worried you but you tried not to think about that. He said he'd make it up to you but you've been ignoring his texts all day. You decided to just have a movie marathon by yourself and stay in bed all day. Around 3pm your phone dinged.
Peter💗 "Love, why haven't you been answering me? Are you still mad about last night?"
You ignored it, always easier to ignore his texts because you don't have to see his adorable pout face he makes. You sighed, stop thinking about his stupidly cute face. You thought to yourself.
10 minutes later your phone dinged again.
Peter💗 "(y/n  y/ln)."
5 minutes after that.
Peter💗 "Babyyyyy i'm sorry."
Eventually you fell asleep.
You awake to a knock at your window. Knowing it's Peter you ignore it.
"Angel please let me in." He pleads.
"No"
"Please (y/n) it's raining."
Hearing the rain you sign and go let him in. He walks in soaked.
"Thank you. Hey wait are you watching Star Wars without me??"
You sit on your bed ignoring him still mad.
"Okay I deserve that, I missed date night. (y/n) look at me."
He grabs your chin so you're looking at him.
"Angel i'm so sorry."
You try not to melt at the nick name.
"Peter." You say sternly.
"I brought ice cream."
That gets your attention and you smile.
"There's that smile! You can have the ice cream if you forgive me."
He takes this opportunity to wrap his arms around you.
"Do you forgive me?"
"No" You state smiling.
"Oh you shouldn't have said that."
Peter begins tickling your sides.
"Stop. Stop. Peter stop." You say in between laughs.
"You forgive me?"
"Yes! Yes please stop!"
He stops and lets go of you. You go and grab the ice cream and begin eating it.
"Can I have some?"
"No."
He begins pouting and you look at him smiling. You set down the ice cream and Peter takes this opportunity to tackle you.
You begin laughing, "Get off me."
"Not till you kiss me."
Peter's laying on top of you with his elbows propped up by your head. You smile as he leans down to kiss you. The kiss starts as a light peck but deepens as you wrap your arms around his neck. His hands on your waist and your hands are in his hair. You could stay like this forever.
"Never cancel on date night again." You state breaking the kiss.
"I'm so in love you."
"I love you Petey pie"
"You know I hate that nick name angel." He says burring his face in your neck.
"I know. C'mon lets watch star wars."
"Cuddle me." Peter says looking at you lovingly with his big brown eyes.
You smile as you lay on his chest and he wraps his arms around your waist.
Peter plays with your hair until you fall asleep.
"Goodnight love"

hope you enjoyed plz leave feedback xo