27.FINDING

The curtains of night has already fallen over, the stars has already reappeared. The breeze singing silent song on the streets with the abounden leaves dancing. The night is young and strong.

Fel is observing the people going back to their homes, tired from their busy day of working, rushing of cars, the city life could be so busy at this hour of night. He was glaring through window of the cafe, analysing the people as if it was the best job he could wonder of it this moment. Fel teared off his eyes from window and look around in the cafe which goes by the name of Sweet's Guns, as weird as the name, as weird as the place is. Fel have been sitting here for the past few minutes now and what could be the possible reason of its weirdness, well the people around the cafe were different then normal, their faces has ugly scars, some customers has guns and knife on the table beside them as it was the most normal thing to do, dress in dark leather perhaps the name of the people really inspire them but what bother Fel the most were the waiters who were young and beautiful like french dolls taking order from ugly murders and series killers. Fel sigh, life was becoming weirder and weirder after everyday.

Fel glares fell over Kim sitting here at front of him. She is starring though the window but wasn't really looking at anything particular. She was just wondering, lost in her own thoughts, where she really was looking. Fel on the other hand could never reach that place or look at it and that's bother him the most. Since the moment they came from her apartment Fel try asking questions like "where are we going? Or what's happening? But she never answer it, it's wasn't that she ignored but she never heared him. She is lost and deep lost in thoughs and Fel can't help her to escape her own world and this world was created the moment she left his room after that little music ancient. Fel close his eyes after remember the way her dark blue eyes were on him, burning him inside, he wouldn't be able to perform if in any case he knew she was standing there after which he again took a cool shower, he has been taking shower multiple times per day now with cold water in this icky wether. He definitely wouldn't object if he got cold anytime soon. He open his eyes hoping to meet with her eyes but nothing she was still in the same position. Fel wiped his hand over his face in exhaustion and he glare at her hand on table which clenched in a fist, deepening her nail and whiting her knuckled, his eyes snapped back her face, still wondering in the land of dreams, his snapped at her fist. He wanted to touch it, whole it, comfort it but was too damn scared to do so. She wasn't in a good mood and he didn't wanted to worse it. Fel know that Kim is one of those kind who offen close up when they worried and would open up simply touching her fist. Fel was in conflict weather or not to touch her fist when the bell at the entrance door ring altering the waiters of arriver of a new customers.

Fel wasn't surprise spotting May along with Ray behind her, making there way to their table as she spot them. Kim back was to them, she wasn't aware of there arriver . A bright smile appear on May's lips as she came closer. Fel new he wouldn't have received this smile in past instead it would have been a disgust face but things change since the last counter he had with May. He was glad that the girl now put alteast a little trust on him.

"Hey!". She said coming closer.

"How have you been?". Fel asked glaring at the guy behind her who just glare back at Fel and turn to look at Kim. Fel restrict himself from mocking him, the only thing that he admits he enjoyed.

"Kim". Ray said quietly.

When Ray got no answer, May turn towards Kim and said much louder which even alter the nearby seats.

"Kim!".

Kim jerk at that and finally her eyes away from the window and blinked at May. "Yeah". She said.