Changing Isn't So Bad After All

Song: front to back by buku
"Does it hurt my little petal?"
"It does, it hurts a lot..."
"Y'know, i still think you look as beautiful as before." A tall woman poked a shorter girls nose before laughing softly.
"You're looking more and more like me and your mother every day!" The woman laughed softly kissing the girls forehead. "Rest now little petal, you'll need it. But remember, take deep breaths when you wake up!"
-
Ruby gasped as her heart monitor beeped faster and louder, 'where am i? This isn't my hotel room!' The brunette or more like crimsonette began panicking as she sat up only for her right arm to jolt in pain.
The door swung  open to reveal her teammates running in with worried expressions, "Ruby your finally awake!?" Yang yelled to loudly to Ruby's liking but smiled nonetheless.
"How long have i been out?"
"For 2 weeks now." Blake spoke cautiously avoiding her stare. Weiss handed ruby a mirror looking down as well. Quirking an eyebrow she looked into the mirror to reveal a leather mask covering her eye and half of her cheek (just like the photo at the top). "I made you a mask with a white rose, a dedication to our relationship..." Weiss mumbled looking away with a blush.
"Thank you weisscream." A soft smirk formed on Ruby's pale pink lips her voice now husky causing Weiss to blush and squirm slightly. The ex-heiress's reaction only caused the younger girls smirk to widen. "I never knew you had a fetish Weiss~" Yang let out a laugh falling to the ground with a thud.
"S...Shut up you stupid perverted d...dolt!" Weiss stuttered hitting the younger girl in the back of the head only getting a laugh in response.
"Alright alright, im sorry my beautiful ice queen!" The crimsonette laughed but was interrupted when Raven ran in, her red eyes puffy from crying.
"Petal! You're awake." She rushed to her side tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, all of it felt so familiar to her.
"Who are you to my mother...?" Ruby croaked as tears welled up in her silver eye. Raven fidgeted nervously staring at the ground.
"I...I'm her wife, I'm also the one who carried you. You're like your mother, a hermaphrodite. Well thats obvious you already know that." Raven rambled nervously avoiding her gaze.
"Did you know that mom is alive?"
"Yes, thats why I've been gone. I've been searching for her..."
"I know where she is..." The woman froze her eyes widening in shock and met her daughters gaze.
"W...Where is she?"
"The most dangerous forest, the edge of mistral." Ruby spoke calmly with a monotone expression. "But, you cant teleport there. That's why Salem chose to lock up mom there." The crimsonette took a deep breath before continuing, "since im closer mom was able to contact me and she still is. Once im done healing we'll leave, together with my team. A mother and daughter bonding..." Ruby spoke with a small smile on her lips as Raven wiped the tears that had formed and hugged the young girl along with yang.
"Oh, my precious girls..."
"Maybe changing isnt so bad after all..." Ruby whispered happily.

A/N
Sorry its short i ran out of ideas and im super tired. Later!!😴😴😪😪
~jayjay