Four

September 23rd, 2016

Harry and Emilia only saw each other on occasion. Usually, it was an awkward greeting at the restaurant they first met at.

Harry forced himself to leave her alone after he nearly kissed her. He figured he scared her off and felt that if he just strayed away, it would all end well. Instead, it was the complete opposite.

He liked her quite a lot. It was odd since he knew absolutely nothing about her. They drifted apart at the party once they found Justin and Nick. Harry went off and spoke to other people while Emilia stayed with Justin, still upset with him, but she had no other choice since Harry lost interest in her.

Emilia loved her professors. They made the topics more fascinating to her, which made her excited to go to class. The first two weeks she was anxious as hell and had thoughts of dropping out so she wouldn't have to be so lonely.

She met a group of people in her third week of college, and they soon all grew to like her. They reminded her a lot of her friends back home, fortunately they didn't protest when she said she didn't like to party.

They were all in their second year of college, which would make them roughly the same age as Emilia, considering she took a year off. They showed her the best places to eat on campus and local cafes that had free wifi. She really enjoyed being around them.

On the rare occasion of seeing Harry, her stomach would twist and her whole body filled with sadness. She didn't want to date him. She just liked being around him, it sucked that he lost interest in her so damn quickly. She thought it was for the best, since she had the fear that she'd develop feelings for him.

The cool wind blew the few loose strands of Emilia's hair as she made her way off campus with one of her new friends. She had just finished her last class of the week and was tempted to get something to eat as her stomach had been growling for at least an hour. Fiona, one of the girls she met, had the same class every Tuesday and Thursday, so she made sure to meet Emilia on the way home. Fiona had to stay back to talk to one of her professors and she caught up with Emilia on the way out of the building.

Emilia was still shy and quite reserved around her new friends. She tried to talk, she just didn't know how to talk to new people. One of the reasons being her lack of a social life outside of her usual friend group she had for years. Fiona didn't mind. She liked to talk and have Emilia there to listen. She was a very talkative person, so having someone who was quiet and didn't tell her to shut up worked well for her.

"So," Fiona looped her arm with Emilia's as they walked. "My boyfriend called me last night and he wanted to have phone sex. I, the virgin that I am," Fiona rolled her eyes, "Had no idea how to make it sound even slightly sexy. I could tell that he faked his orgasm, which fucking sucks. He won't text me back now."

Emilia bit her cheek, her face reddening as the couple walking in front of them gave Fiona a horrified look. She didn't notice. "Uh, maybe he's just busy?"

"I don't think so. He isn't working right now. He knows I'm waiting until marriage to have sex. We've been together for two years, and have fooled around before. I just feel like he's slipping away."

"I can't really give advice. I don't exactly have much experience with relationships." Emilia looked down at the ground.

"Are you a virgin too?" Fiona gasped. She slapped her hand over her mouth quickly and whispered, "Shit, sorry."

"I'm not. I have dated before, just not recently." Emilia mumbled, thankful that the couple in front of them had turned a few moments earlier.

Emilia didn't think it was a big deal if you were a virgin. It was your choice if you wanted to save yourself, or if you want to sleep around. She held no judgment towards anyone if they were a good person. There's more to life than judging someone on how many sexual partners they have had.