Chapter 10

We got in Zoeys car and waited for Max. As soon as Max got in his car we waited about a few seconds and then followed him because we weren't trying to look suspicious.

"Can we listen to music?" Alex has his hand on the radio, but before Zoey could speak he turned it on.

Shawn Mendez mercy came on in and we started singing to it.

After a few minutes of singing a few songs we finally got there. Zoey parked her car behind a bush so they couldn't see us.

"We need to call the cops before we do anything." I nodded my head and pulled my phone out. I dialed the number and called.

"Ok, so do we just wait for them or what?"

"Lets go in." Alex pulled 2 guns out a a knife.

"Where'd you get those from?" My eyes widen.

"Just take it."

🌹🌹🌹

Jake's p.o.v

My hands were tied behind my back as the guy kept punching me. He got up and kicked me in my rib, my breathing was slow by now.

All day they have been beating me up, and I could do nothing about it. I felt like I was gonna die. I'm never gonna be able to tell Jasmine I loved her and that she meant everything to me.

"Chipper! We need you." One of the guys called out. This so called Chipper left the room locking it.

I had a big cut on my lip, my ribs were bruised, my eyes were swollen, I was bleeding every where. A tear slid down my cheek.

🌹🌹🌹

Jasmines p.o.v

We snuck inside the abandoned house threw the back window. There were a lot of guys in there so we had to be really careful.

I'm not trying to kill anybody today. I need to have a clear conscience. All the guys were in the main room, so we decided to go through the hallways where nobody was.

There were a lot of doors and almost all of them were locked. Ugh... I hope we can find Jake soon. I'm starting to get paranoid. I feel like we're gonna get caught.

"We need to find a key." Zoey looked around scanning for a key, she still had a smile on, which is my really surprising

"Max use to always leave his key underneath something." I lift the plant that was in the hallway up a little. I see something shiny, but I couldn't grab it, since the plant was kind of heavy.

Alex quickly grabs it and I set it back down. "Do you here that?" Alex walked up to the door where it sounded like some one was yelling.

"Use the key." I said in a rush.

He opens the door and it's Jake. Finally we find him. "Good thing we brought the knife." Alex said as he pulled it out.

He cut the rope from Jake's hand. I looked at him and noticed he was swollen every where.

"Let's go before we get ca-."

"To late for that." I was interrupted by a guy who had a gun pointed at us.

Zoey pulled out her gun and for the first time in forever she wasn't smiling. She had more of a serious look on her.

"Put the gun down." Zoey demanded. Alex pulled his gun out and pointed it at him.

He put the gun down and rose his arms in surrender. Alex grabbed the ropes that were previously tied to Jake and tied them to the guy.

I walked out into the hallway and ripped off a bunch of leaves from the plant and stuffed in the guys mouth to where he couldnt talk.

I grabbed Jake's hand and we ran down the hall and out to the window. I'm guessing we weren't quiet enough since the guys all got up and started chasing us.

We jumped out of the window and ran in the field. The cops still weren't here.

Great just what we needed, no cops.

We ran in the car and as soon as the doors were shut, Zoey hit the gas petal and we were going fast. The chase turned into a car chase.

After a few minutes of racing away the cops finally came. Zoey stopped the car and pulled over.

The guys were still chasing after us and crashed into the cops car knocking themselves out. Thankfully the cop wasn't in the car.

He called for back up and we explained everything. They took all of them out of the car some of them went to the hospital and others went to jail.

We all decided to sleep over just in case something would happen. We slept over at Jake's house since it was big enough for us to all sleep comfortably.

🌹🌹🌹

Somewhere else
In
Rains p.o.v

"We need to get rid of Jasmine, she's messing everything up!" I complain. Ughh..... why won't he just leave her. Let wasn't even paying attention she was to busy watching tv.

"Look at the news." That's my bestie Lexy. She turned back to the tv and I decided to watch it too.

Apparently Max is after then. He wants Jasmine... and I want Jake. I have a perfect plan.

Thankfully I'm rich so I can do whatever I want and get away with it. This plan will get me what I want and Max ehat he wants.

Just you guys wait... you won't know what hit you.

💖💖💖

I hope you guys liked this story!Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote!✌

💖💖💖