Chapter-1 (Remembering the past)

While I was looking at his fading figure my mind was rewinding the gears of past when I used to go to Downtown school. It's famous in our town because all type of people could go there to study and no one will bully you on the basis of anything and it's the same place where I used to like a guy. He was in same grade as me but we didn't use to share any classes. I don't know how, when and why I started to like him but if I think about it I started to like him from as long as I can remember or from that time when I wasn't even introduced to the concept of what liking a person was. He was like an angel. He always used to stay happy and the people near him also used to be happy it was like he used to throw positive vibes around him where ever he went. A smile which wasn't fake it was so natural in his face, if any other person would wear the same smile it would surely look fake.

He was popular in our school because of his positive vibe. He didn't have that bad boy kind of image he was simply the good boy who was loved by both students and teachers. He was like the ball of fire in Antarctica, every person wanted to be close to him, know him. Yes I used to have a crush in that guy but I didn't want to be close to him like others because I wasn't anything he was. If he was the ball of fire I was the ball of ice who will extinguish the fire just by being near it and who would want that right? So I used to watch him from the farthest corner of the table in the cafeteria, so I won't be caught or noticed staring him as the cafeteria and the school halls were the only place I use to see him as I didn't share any of my classes with him.

I think I used to like that person because he was so full of life, that person which I wasn't able to be even in my dreams. I was jealous of his happiness I used to wish the life he had. That happiness which I also used to have before that.......

I was interrupted in my thoughts when my order was placed in the table with a soft bang because of which I bounced back to reality where I saw him looking at me with a blank stare.

Does he know who I am? No it can't happen I don't think he even know I used to go to the same school as him. Stupid, you've already asked him if he was from Downtown school he obviously knows I used to go to same school as him.

Did anything bad happen at school because of which he left, were the rumors true?

Oh my god I was that much over thinking and lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even noticed him leaving.

I should stop thinking about him and focus on the thoughts for my essay. Oh! Yeah the essay I need to go to Alsha's place for that when will this rain stop. I sipped my hot coffee checking my phone for any calls or messages after sometimes when I looked through the window of the shop I saw that the rain had become thinner so I paid the bill and left thinking that I shouldn't think about him more or else my brain will shut it's every other function.

I opened the door and rushed out, I was in such a hurry to get out of the coffee shop that I didn't see anything that was coming my way because of which I tripped on one of a dog which was crossing the road and landed on the puddle full from water from the rain earlier.

Ugghhh now my dress and face is all muddy. Then I took out my handkerchief from pocket and wiped the mud out of my face. This day couldn't be any better for me great, just great what am I supposed to do now?

As on the cue, my phone started to sing its ringtone .Who the heck is calling me now? I took my phone from the pocket and saw it was from Alsha I received it

"Hello"

"Hey Nora"

"What's the matter?"I asked her, I was irritated with all the situations and I didn't want to be interrogated when I am dripping wet in the road and people were giving me weird glances because of that.

"You're always grumpy, cheer up girl." Her voice was too much enthusiastic for my liking.

"You're still coming to my house right?"She asked with a voice a bit low.

"Yup I'm on my way." I replied feeling not as enthusiastic as her.

"Okay I'll see you here then bye."

"Bye Alsha." I said and cut the phone and started to walk ignoring the weird glances of people.

* * * * * * * * * * *

A/n: yeeeiii a new character , let me know what you think about the story. Vote and comment...anddd thank you for choosing to read this story.and any  idea what will happen in next chapter??