Forever and allways , my love.

Im Justin Bieber. The school nerd. I have a bully named Nate Lander, the jock with naything and everything, Includeing the girl of my dreams ; Alexandrea Jenson. The captain of the lacrosse and volleyball team, the most beautiful girl in the world, the girl who's had my heart since eight grade, yet we havent had a real conversation once. She's probably the only one in this entire school that doesnt pick on me, she also has a friend named Emma who doesnt pick on me. Theyre both popular, but they didnt let the popularity get to their heads

Good things come to people who wait, and i have waited four years to have that girl. Im still waiting.

Hi! Im Alexandrea Jenson! I play Lacrosse and Volleyball! Im a very happy person, i guess you can say im popular too but i honestly dont care about that, its just a lable that wont matter further on in life.I have a boyfriend names Nate, who is really annoying, allways asking me where i am 24/7 and being obsessive. I have a best friend named Emma who , like me, plays volley ball and lacrosse. We tell each other everything and anything that happens with each other. We tell each other secrets, like i told her i think glasses are sexy on guys, but shh dont tell anyone.

My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany's , and my favorite place is New York, although ive only been there once or twice because i live in Calabasis , California. Im not rich, but my parents are. I only say that cause my parents worked for that money, not me, therefore its theirs, i hate when people brag about them being rich, i mean your parents are; not you ,unless you earned that money yourself.

I cant wait for senior year to be over so i can go to college in New York and meet someone i want to spend the rest of my life with, someone to share a love with. An old school love.

Coming April 17,2014