Copyright +

• Dedicated to Kayla Guillory

Copyright © 2014

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, scanned, or distributed in any printed or electronic form without permission. Please do not participate in or encourage piracy of copyrighted materials in violation of the author's rights.

This book is rated PG-13. This book is not intended for children 12 and younger. Some material may be unsuitable for children under 13. Please precede with caution of mind. Thank you.

++++

Hi guys! This story, "La La Land", is our (Rae and Ori's) first published story here on Wattpad. We ask all of you to please be mindful of our hard work and the time we've put into this story.

We have only shared this story here on Wattpad. So please, if you see or hear this story on any other site, notify us immediately! Thank you for you cooperation.

~The MK's

Rae And Ori

A/N- This story is dedicated to Kayla Guillory, our friend.