The Bad Boy game

Scarlett:Why your taking me to a far place.i said.Because I don't want anybody to take you from me.replied Hunter.What do you mean.i said in a confuse voice.Cause I'm gonna make you fall for me.replied Hunter.*smirks.In your dream sherlock.i said.*We arrived at Sacramento.*The garage suddenly open,and Hunter parked the car inside it.*Hunter turn the engine off and steps out of his car,he walked to my side and open the door.*Hunter picks me up in bridal style.Put me down sherlock.i said.*But he didn't listen,I hit his chest until a little a time.*But he still didn't put me down,he went to the house door and put the code in.What are you doing.i said in a scared voice.Don't worried princess.replied Hunter.*smirks.Stop calling me princess,and I'm not even ur princess.i said.You aren't but soon,will be.replied Hunter.*The door opened by itself,Hunter carried me to upstairs,he throws me on the bed.*He locks the door and walk towards me.W-what are you doing.i said.Like I said,I'm gonna make you fall for me.replied Hunter.*I was so scared to replied,Hunter went on the bed and push me down on the bed.*He look into my eyes and smirk,he went slid his head to my neck and sucks on it.S-stop Hunter.i said while moaning.*i try to get Hunter off me,but it didn't work.*I was crying in tears,Hunter stop and kiss my cheek.*i push Hunter hard,and Hunter flew into the wall.*I step out of the bed and ran downstairs.WAIT.yelled Hunter.*I was downstairs,I ran into the house pool.*and sat down on the cemet near the pool,and take off my boots,I slowly slide my feet inside the warm water.I look at the pool and swirl the water around,and wipe my tears,and smiled.*I felt a warm hand hug my waist.it was sherlock.Im sorry.said Hunter.*I take his hand off me,and looked at him.Sorry dosent help sherlock.i replied.Pfffff whatever.replied Hunter.Fine let's play a game.Whoever falls in love first loses,deal.i said.Deal.replied Hunter.The rules is no forcing allow.i said.Fine.replied Hunter.*I took my hand out for him to shake for a deal.*sherlock shakes it and holds it,like 5 minute,while I was trying to take off my hand.Oh sorry.said Hunter.Its ok.i replied.Starting tomorrow.i said.Ok.replied Hunter.

Sorry for taking so long to make a new part.I was busy and forgot to make a new one.Please forgive me.And i also forgot,if you want to know the the song I post,it's called Control.Also like and comment.Enjoy.Have a wonderful day.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊