My Wonderland

Here this beautiful place is where I love being the most, always full of color and silence. This place I go is a glistening lake and a small, broken, abandoned plane tightly hooked to the dock. Every evening I go out to see the sun set and feel the cool breeze of weather changing day to night as I glance at the sun going down over the water. I dip my feet into the lake, still warm from the bright yellow sun shining upon it all day. This place is my place a secret getaway no one else knows about. On nights I sneak out of my bedroom window onto the roof of the garage, and slip away as paper would soar through the wind until it met the place of it’s belonging. Even on stormy, black deceitful nights I go into the bewildered plane and watch as the rain washes down the window. After the angels are done crying I get out of the plane and smell the wet, cold, salty air. Each summer I bring seeds and flowers to my mystical land and I garden all day. Once I finish it’s the most beautiful place in the world as I work I see the bumble bees looking and gazing as I planted their way of food. Here this beautiful place is my own secret garden my own wonderland .My own. No one can take that away.

Thank you for reading 

This is based on a picture hanging in my house

Please leave a comment!