Chapter 1: Mara

Mara hadn't known what happened to her or nothing. She barely remembered her own name. She grumbled slightly as she walked her hammer hanging at her side.

She had been running for a week from something she'd never seen before. It had been half bull half man but to her he was half bull half man and all smell. She hadnt ran into the man bull guy for a day but she wouldn't say that was good because she had wondered along only to run into a guy. Thoigh it doesn't stop there. He had started asking her question that started to give her a headache.  He had stopped asking question and had said"your a demigod I can tell. Im Drake...a sayter" he said.

Mara just stared at him. The demigod part made since somehow she knew that for sure but she had never heard of a sayter before"yeah ok sure"she said her light blue eyes sparking before she started to walk off. She hadn't gotten far before Drake came after her"hey wait at least let me bring you to camp" he said. That made Mara stop. She knew she was from a camp so she had stopped and turned looking at the sayter"ok fine you can bring me to this camp"she said.

Drake nodded vigorously before saying"follow me"he said and awkwardly ran off. Mara had shook her head seeing she had no choice she ran after him.