chapter 1

Everyday, life had a new beginning, things change and things happen. My name is Kim EunByul or Na-Na which is my American name. I'm twenty-four years old and I'm single. I have been living alone for 10 years. I lost my mom in car accident when I was four and I lost my dad in a surgery when I was ten. My father was diagnosed with leukemia and pneumonia after he went to the army. It got worst when he came out of the army and he had to stay in the hospital from then.  After he died I was sent to America by my aunt to live with my uncle.  When I lived with my uncle everything change including my name, I was no longer EunByul but now Na-Na, Na-Na Park is my name. My life had completely changed. On my twelve birthday I was physically and sexually abused by my uncle. I had bruises all over my body and six broken ribs. I stayed with him for a year knowing that he is abusing me because he was alcoholic. During that time I went to the police station to report it but no one believed me and they called my uncle to pick me up and returned home. Later when we got home he beat me so hard I was half dead. I begged him but he showed no mercy. He drew me in a dark room and handcuff me to the walls, he tore off my clothes and stuffed my mouth and tied my feet to the bed-ends. " You're a naughty little girl and naughty girls needs to be punished!" he shouted.

               As the tears strolled down from my eyes he insert his large, long dark penis with vain popping out, inside of me and I screamed out loud but no one could hear me

               As the tears strolled down from my eyes he insert his large, long dark penis with vain popping out, inside of me and I screamed out loud but no one could hear me. When he was finished he untied me and pulled the handcuffs. I look towards the ground and saw a metal stick, I took it up and swung it across his head and watch as he collapsed to the ground. Soon as I head for the door, something grabbed my foot. I turned around and look, I scream and hit him out of fright. I ran out and decided to burn down this repugnant house with him in it.