Work and waking up early

A/N

Ok sorry I haven't up dated I was offline for a while but anyways the boys will be coming up soon in the story thanks!

-Lacey

-----------------

*I swear I will beat you till your bloody and  blue my father said to my mother. You cant make me do this its your Fu*king fault. Suddenly my father pulls out a sleat black metal gun...I tried to stop him but I couldn't move...I tried to scream but it wouldn't work...*

I woke up panting and sweating that was an awful flash back I know what your thinking where is my father and what happened well you see befor I moved to England I lived in Ireland my parents were very happy to gather then my dad became one of the druggies and all of that, he would always abuse me and my mom.

But one day it got to far. Thankfully the police came befor the psychopath itself killed my mother and took him to jail. After that we moved to London, England and started a new life. I became an actress a few years later and then we moved to America. But enough of that because I am not going to far Into detail. As I looked at the clock it read 5:58. eh might as well get the 2 minutes of sleep. So I went back to sleep. I woke up 2 minutes later with the all to familial screeching sound....*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* I got up not really wanting to and got dressed. Today I have to go to Work A.K.A the studio. So got dressed in some sweat pants and a sweat shirt because I have an outfit there, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a pony tail. I walked downstairs and made my self some breakfast. Once I was finished I grabbed my keys and left. The movie is about a girl who keep to her self all the time but was changed by a certain guy who got her to open up to everyone and start to see the good side of everyone not just the bad and start to trust and face her fears of becoming a famous singer. (a/n sorry couldn't think of anything better) As I was driving one of my favorite artist came on! They were playing my favorite songs to. A team!!! So me being me started to sing along blasting the music. When the song ended I was at the studio. Man that was fast I muttered to mh self. EMERIE DARLING HURRY UP AND GET TO WARDROBE THEN MAKEUP!!! Nick the director yelled. OK I yelled back. When I got to wardrobe Katonoa was already picking out our outfits. My co-star Cailin was in there too. Cailin is very sweet and caring just dont get on her bad side because you never wanna see that side. Oh Hey Emerie! Cailin said. Hey! I said back. Ok girlys go get dressed then come back here Katonoa said. Ok we said together.

-----------------

After we got dressed we went to make up then got it done.

       -Few hour later-(spongbob voice haha)

All of us thats on the show decided to go to starbucks. A.k.A HEAVEN. we had an amazing time. But we did get stoped for a few autographs and pictures the usual. But hey I cant complain it amazing I get to do what I love and help people.

-A/N

I hope you liked it im so sorry for the wait bit I didn't know what to write I was gonna brong the boys in this chapter but decided not to sorry...

-Lacey