Reversal of Fate

Pirena and Ybrahim declared war on Etheria after the deaths of Mira and Lira. They wanted to get their hands on Asval to avenge their children, but luck wasn't on their side. They almost got killed, but Alena and Danaya came to their rescue, and told them about the plans of having a truce once again with Etheria.

Ybrahim was convinced by Danaya after explaining to him, that the death of his allies are no different than his daughter's, that they too have families who'll mourn them.

Pirena was not having any of it and was full of rage when she left the battlefield.

Ybrahim, Danaya and Alena went to Etheria to strike a deal with Avria to temporarily stop the war, while Cassiopeia and the mortal Emre work on getting Devas back.

In order to gain the trust of Avria, Danaya willingly gave up her earth gem, which greatly concerned Ybrahim. Etheria's queen also asked for Alena's water gem - but she placed an incantation on it, to only surrender itself, if Avria genuinely wanted the war to end. Avria took a step back, left the water gem to Alena for now, and agreed to terms of the Sang'gres.

Back in Lireo, the Rama of Sapiro still couldn't wrap his head around the fact, that Danaya gave up the gem on a whim.

In order to appease Ybrahim, Danaya held an impromptu meeting and with Alena's help, made sure that no one else would know that the real earth gem, is still in the hands of Lireo's queen, and that the one with Avria, is only a mirror image.

*************

Meanwhile, Pirena finally found her half sister at their father's hideout, and wanted to escape with her. Deshna refused and mentioned that Hagorn was only pretending to be in league with Avria; that he swore he would avenge Mira's death if that's the last thing he'll do. However, Pirena wasn't convinced. She'll have to leave Deshna behind, for now.

On the way back, she encountered Lilasari and Amarro, who revealed that are no longer loyal soldiers of Etheria, and that the former has regained her memories.

Pirena immediately asked for a favor in exchange for information about the whereabouts of Deshna. She wanted to know Avria's weaknesses.

Both former mashnas revealed the power of the Golden Clock, which enabled Avria to retrieve soldiers from the past. Pirena, with the golden clock's abilities, could go back to that time, and save her daughter and hadia.

Hathoria's queen lied and sent both mashnas to Adjantao.
*************

The queen of Hathoria went back to Etheria and demanded to see her father through the Hathor guards, who, despite swearing allegiance to Hagorn, still cared for their queen.

Hagorn granted Pirena's request and spoke with her. She told her she needed his help to infiltrate Etheria and told him about the golden clock.

The scheming former king reluctantly agreed to her daughter's request, but warned her that if she gets caught, he will leave her there to die.

The infiltration was successful, and the fire gem keeper easily dispelled whatever barrier's protecting the object. However, she failed to retrieve it when the secondary barrier took over and alarmed the whole palace.

Pirena scrambled to get out of Etheria, and succeeded. She swore she'll come back to get it, whatever it takes.
*************

She went back to her father's hideout and once again asked for his help. But he outright refused. Pirena inadvertently revealed to Deshna, that the golden clock can bring her friend back, and she immediately offered to help her elder sister.

This angered Hagorn, that he almost burned a part of the place down. Pirena and Deshna slightly flinched at their father's outburst. They needed all the help they can get.
*************