chapter 1

Before this STARTS this is a fanfiction
So mostly it will be made up. Ok it will take place in ~school~ and they will start off as stranger's to each other hope you enjoy.
Words- 1060

Troys pov

I wake up to hear the alram blaring in my ear it's Friday I think happily to myself. I roll off the bed on to the carpet floor. I pull myself up. I look through my closet and find a baby blue sweater and navy blue jeans. I look in the mirror then head to the bathroom and brush my teeth and fix up my hair. I sigh and grap my bookbag and phone. "I'm going to school mum" I shout and close the door. I slowly walk to school.

~time skip to before frist hour~

I open my locker when I see shane come over. "Hey Troy so I'm having a party tonight would you like to come" he asked brightly. "Sure" I smiled. "Cool be there around 4ish" shane said. "Ok thanks" I say as he runs off into the crowd of peolpe. I open my locker and a note falls out. I open it as any person would it reads "hi! I like your eyes❤ from-x". I blush and close my locker and head to frist hour.

My frist hour is English with shane we sit next to each other. "Hey" shane said "hey quick question" I say "who did you invite to the party". Shane replys "Joey,Tyler,Dan,Phil,Daniel,Ryland, Ricky,and Chase and more". Chase heard if him before. "Cool,cool" I say and look down.

~time skip to lunch~

I sit down put my head down when a a guy comes up to me. "Hi I-I'm um C-Chase can I sit here" he says he has amzing eyes that you could get lost in  "yeah of course" I smile he sits down and begins to eat lunch. "So your going to the party" I say calmly. "Oh yeah ha um yeah I'm going" Chase says. "Cool see you there" I say. He look at me surprised "your going?" he askes brightly. "Yeah" I say "can you pick me up?" he askes. "Yeah Here's my number" I scribble my number on a piece of paper and hand it to him. He smiles then I hear the dreadful bell and say goodbye and walk to class.

~time skip to after school (I know I'm a bad writer)~

I meet up with Chase and we walk out of the school "so what do you like to do for fun" I ask "I guess I like to draw what about you" he said. "I like to draw too I also love to paint" I respond. "Cool" He says We keep talking till we get to shanes house.
We hear loud music and peolpe talking then we see shane come over to the door and open it. We walk in when I make eye contact with him he winks at me I blush. I see Joey hanging out with a guy his name is Daniel everyone thinks there dating but the say there just friend's I think they'd make a cute couple. Then I see shane hanging out with Ryland Garret and Drew there talking about random crap. Then I hear Chase "whatch wanna do?" he askes "we could ask peolpe if they want to play a old school game like the one's you play in middle school" I respond. He giggles a small part of me loves his personality and his eyes and hair. I smile "Hey guys" he souts "wanna play an old school game". Everyone seems to agree and forms a circle. Shane graps and empty beer bottle and Joey decides he'll go frist and spins it. It spins everyone anxious to see who it lands on then it stops.... On Daniel. Joey blushes "maybe I sound spin again" he says. "No" Daniel says and kisses him eagerly. "Awwww" says everyone. Joey blushes hard "guys" he whimpers. Then Daniel picks him up Bridal Style and looks Joey in the eyes and says "you don't even know how long I've wanted to do that." Joey laughs "oh Danny" Joey says. "Were going to go watch a movie" says Daniel and carry Joey away. I'll spin next I say. I spin the bottle it go's around and around until it stops......right on Chase great I think to myself. I open my mouth but nothing come's out. Chase is blushing hard. "Should I re spin" I say looking at him.
"I-I don't know" he says. "Come on guys just kiss" says shane. I smirk at him "Then kiss Ryland." We're  interrupted by the door opening and two boys "hey guys" said Dan and Phil
"Hey" we say. They sit down with us.
"I think I'm going to spend the night" I say. "Aren't we all" says Chase. "Oh well guys I only have 1 guest room and Daniel and Joey have the couch" Shane says. "We could take your mum ands dads room" says Dan pointing to Phil. Dan's always had a little crush on Phil,Phil doesn't really notice. Shane nods "Garrett and Drew are talking tge guest room I have an air bed you two could use" say Shane pointing to us. I look a Chase he nods "ok" I say

~time skip to tonight~

We blow up the air bed we get one average size blanket. We climb in bed we try to spit the blanket but that doesn't work. "Danmit" I mutter
We were uncomfortable far away so I understand how'd be hard "Do you wanna just sleep closer to each other" Chase whispers. "Ok" I scoot closer to him until I feel his back. We slowly fall alsleep

I wake up in a cold sweat I check my phone 2 am great I look at Chase who was cuddle into my chest. I sigh How will I ever fall aleep maybe I can just get up. So I pull myself up to go see how Shane and Ryland are I crep over the there room and see them cuddle together"awww" I whisper to myself.  Then head back to my bed. I feel Chase wrap his arms and legs around me. I hold him and slowly drift to sleep.

I'm so tired!!!!!!!!

-Paris