I had it all

Camile's POV

So, my name is Camile. My life is screwed up. Let me tell you where it all stated. It started three months ago. Jacob and I walked with our hands linked into school and everyone stopped what they were doing to stair at us. It felt good to be the popular one. But, little did I know that 'fame' was going to end."Hey, babe. Let me carry this for you." Jacob said to me. I remember it all so clearly because it ruined my life. "Thanks babe" I say and he leans in to kiss me. As we pulled away he said "Bye, I'll see you later." Later that day, after school, I come home to see my dad's car missing. "Mom, where's dad?" I asked as I walked through the door. "Honey, your dad and I got divorced.."she said with her voice trailing off."Wh-what?" I asked barely above a whisper. "Oh, honey. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared of how you'll react." My mom said getting up from her seat. "I need some space." I said and ran up to my room. I remember after I got into my room, I broke down. I cried for what felt like years. I remember my phone started vibrating. I got up and ran to see who was calling me. I was wrong, it's a text message. From Jacob! I put my password in and went to my messages.

Jacob- Hey babe, not to sound mean but, I'm dumping you. The new girl, Ashley, is way hotter than you. So, bye!

After reading that, I remember my heart broke. We were known as the forever couple at our school. I began to cry even more. So, back to know. I'm walking into school, I remember when Jacob and I walked in together. "Hey loser!" Ashley yelled at me as I walked through the doors. I saw Jacob laughing with her and it hurt me. "Hey, stupid! Answer me!" Ashley yelled. I kept my head down and continued walking. The closer I got to my locker I felt someone tug on my hair. "Next time, when I'm talking to you, you will answer me! Understood?!" Ashley yelled in my ear. "Yes, I understood! Now leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled back and walked to my locker. I opened my locker and saw that Jacob and his friends were coming to my locker. "Hey babe." He said as his friends continued to walk. "Get away from me!" I said and tried to walk away from him. "Oh c'mon babe. I know you miss me. I'll dump her for you. Promise." he said. I stopped in my track and turned to him. "First, that'll never happen. Second, leave me the fuck aloe. And third, never ever EVER call me 'babe' again!" I said and walked away. I knew today was going to be a long day.

*Later that day*

I ran to my locker and got my stuff. I just left my class earlier because my TA only knows what happens when I leave with the rest. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. I ran out of school ground and to my house.As soon as I got there, I unlocked the door and went inside. I locked the door and went into the kitchen to find my same old note there. 

Dear Camile,

I'm going to be late as usual....Sorry honey. Your father will come and pick you up today and you get to go to his house for the entire weekend. See you soon. Bye!

Once I finished reading the note, I ran upstairs to get dressed. It'll be the first time I see my day in months. I'm so excited. I can't stand video chatting and texting and talking on the phone anymore! I want to see him in person! I ran upstairs, went to my closet and picked out my overgrown juniors Paramore shirt (Link to the side), some ripped jeans, and black sneakers. i sat on the living room with my phone in my hand waiting for my dad to call. Finally, his name popped up and I answered. "Hi dad!" I said "Honey, I know your mother said I would pick you up so you came come over bu-" I cute him off saying " I know! I can't wait. When are you coming to pick me up?" "Darling, I can't pick you up. My car broke down. It'll take weeks to fix. Sorry, I have to go bye." And he hung up. I felt my eyes started to water and the door swung open to reveal my mom exhausted. "Oh, honey. Why are you crying?" My mom said as she closed the door and came to sit with me. "Dad isn't going to pick me up." I said. "I'm sorry honey." My mom said and I leaned in to hug her and fell asleep like that