7 Minutes of Heaven

Me and Aunt Nat excitedly run towards the Briefing Room, it was 5 o'clock and we where ready to get Dad and Pops together. "What took you so long," Uncle Clint said sarcastically Aunt Nat just shook her head, "They love each other and neither of them know, in fact Steve thinks Tony likes someone else. However Steve will tell him when the moment is right, any ideas?" Aunt Nat asks. "Yeah, we'll give them the seven minutes in heaven treatment," he said with a smile. "Now let me explain," he started again.

-1 Hour Later-
Pete, Uncle Bruce and Loki were now in on it, we have no idea when Loki got here but no one cared since Loki wouldn't disrupt a prank. Uncle Clint and Buck were out on a date, I got Dad to give them his reservation, don't ask how, but, now it was Loki's turn.

"Damn it!" Dad yelled, a light bulb in his room was now broken and since the only other people "available" was me and Papa, he had to call Pops. Pete said he had to go to his Aunts funeral but he didn't really want to feel sad and this was way more intresting, Uncle Bruce was 'checking' security cameras and Aunt Nat was 'helping' him. He had known not to choose me to help since if I did I would touch the wires and I might accidentally cause a blackout. He had no choice but to call Pops and he did. Once he got into the room I told them I needed to go to the bathroom, but I actually left to 'check' on the security cameras.

Then out of 'nowhere' the lights flashed red, "I am sorry sir but I have misfunc-c-tio-tio-nd," Jarvis said though he was in on this too, then we cut the lights. I knew Dad was deathly scared of the dark so right away he hugged Pops. "S-Steve, I-I'm scared of the dark," he said in fear, what he couldn't see was that Pops was blushing in the spot, but I knew that he was enjoying this. "R-r-reboot, sorry sir but th-th-th-this will take s-s-s-even minu-" he pretended to shut down.

Pops, though very confused, hugged Dad back and they stayed like that for two minutes until we got bored. "Hey, Jarvis isn't online anymore but he might glitch out a bit," I yelled out into the speakerphone, "it'll be okay, he just got infected with a virus." Just then a projector came down, just as planned Jarvis started going through photos randomly, but he bugged out at the pictures of Pops drawing Dad. He had so many pictures of him, it was really cute. Then it came to videos, he used random videos and then randomly added in videos of them talking about how they loved each other, it made both of them blush.

Dad looked up at him, he knew what to do. He grabbed Papas hand making him squirm a bit, but the look on his face said it all. "What are you doing?" He asked as if he didn't know. "D-do you want to go out, with me?" Dad asked trying to put on a brave face. Pops passionately kissed him on the lips, "Does that answer your question," he asked with lust clear in his tone. "God I love you," Dad said, "I love you double," Papa said challenging him. "I've loved you since I was a kid, I've always looked up to you," he said and I cannot describe the look on Pops' face. He started crying, "I loved you from the day I met you, just hearing you say that means the world, no the universe to me," and they kissed one more time before Jarvis had came back.

"Hello sir, I have cleansed myself of the virus, your free to go," Jarvis stated. "No thanks Jarvis, could you leave us alone," Papa said a bit annoyed that the AI had chose this moment to go back online, "As you wish Captain Rogers," he said. "You know, I'm thinking of changing that name," his said passionately, "I think I'll change that to Captain Stark," he said stuffing his face into Dad's chest. "I could help you with that, come with me to the fancy restaurant tomorrow, I'd like to have dinner with my Captain," he said and then let out a moan. In turn Papa squirmed a bit more and squeezed him tighter and said, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

They yawned, "Damn, I'm pooped," Dad said. And they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Wow, I gotta thank Uncle Clint, this plan was masterful, well night," I said happily and I went straight into my room. "Night" everyone else said in unison. With that Pete, Uncle Bruce, and Aunt Nat went to their rooms and Loki went with Uncle Bruce to his room. I decided I would give my parents a present. I walked to their room and found them sleeping. They slept so well they didn't even notice that I had put my locket down on the coffee table and retreated back into my room. A job well done I thought and then briskly went to sleep.