"Im anxiety"

TORDS POV
Ugh, the past few days sucked. All I did was be drowned in pain but, all wounds heal.

But scars don't.

???

You know what you did.

W-Who are you????

You know who I am. I'm your best friend. I'm anxiety. I hope we can cooperate.

M-my anxiety? Anxiety can talk??

Don't be a retard. Of course in can, but only you can hear. I am meant to be yours. I'm your anxiety. And I'm here to help. Or make it worse. Depends on how well we work together.

A-anxiety.... your only a v-voice in my h-head!!

You don't know that. Now... let's talk about Tom.

Tom....? H-how do you k-know about him??..

Tord, I can see everything you see. I've been with you every stage of you life. Now, getting back on track.

....

Tom. A short, almost emotionless man. A man who has almost no feelings towards you. You've done plenty of bad things to him. Some of them weren't you fault, but mine. Thomas may seem like a emotionless, lifeless boy but, he can care. He could care about everything- everything but you. I'm your anxiety. My job is to make you scared or nervous. So when he's around, you will become nervous. It's the law of emotions.

.... But why?.....

Because I want to help. I want you to learn from your mistakes. I want you overcome your anxiety. I hate this place as well.

...

I want to move on. But, my job is to make you more anxious. So, that's what I'll do.

Thanks for the conversation.... But please.... Don't make me look worse...

I'll try. But don't think I'm not here.

I won't...