Chivalry Is Dead ~ J-Hope x Reader

You sighed and turned your head towards your manager. "Unnie, you know I'm not good at dancing duets." You mumbled out.

"Please? It'll get your group way more publicity! Plus, the group member you're dancing with is very popular." She begged you with her eyes. You groaned loudly, knowing she would get what she wanted.

"Why not ask someone else?" You let out weakly in a last attempt to change her mind. She had been asking you continuously for days.

"You're the lead dancer, and he's the lead dancer in his group. Of course you two are going to dance together. And I saw your auditioning tape, you're the best at partner dancing." She clarified. You bowed your head down tiredly and looked at her painfully. "Why don't you want too?" She asked.

"My last dancing partner was my ex-boyfriend." You said in a pained whisper. "I haven't danced with anyone else since." You looked up at your manager.

"I thought he looked like an attractive douche in the video anyway." Your manager said quietly with a smile. You let out an airy laugh.

"Okay, so who am I dancing with?" You said with a small defeated smile. Your manager let out a loud squeal as she hugged you tightly. You laughed lightly and awkwardly patted her back.

She detangled herself from you and cleared her throat. "Are you familiar with BTS?" As soon as your manager uttered these words, you choked on your own spit and looked at her with widened eyes.

"I'M DANCING WITH JUNG HOSEOK?!" You cried out.

"Hm? You know J-Hope?" Your manager asked with raised eyebrows. You laughed at her obliviousness.

"Who doesn't? When? How long? Where? How will it get popular? Will the fans hate us? Oh god, did you tell Mana? Mana will kill me if I don't get an autograph or somethi-"

"Y/N-ah, calm down. You'll meet with him tomorrow to practice. You will continuously meet up with him for two weeks. At the BigHit building, we will post the routine on Bangtan bomb, and DevilAngels YouTube channel." Your manager explained tiredly. (Devil Angels is your idol group.)

"Wow, you have this all planned out don't you?" You asked nervously.

"Down to the very last detail." Your manager agreed. "So wake up at 5:30 AM and you'll drive to BigHit okay?" She asked.

"Okay." You sighed out. Ever since you became an idol, you didn't have much time to sleep. 5:30 seemed like an okay time with you. Except for the fact that it was around 11:40, so you would have to wake up in a couple of hours. "Thank you manager-nim for this wonderful opportunity." You said with a slight bow.

"You're very welcome. Now go home, you have a big day ahead of you." You smiled tiredly and thanked her once more as you slung your bag over your shoulder and left the practice room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were ten minutes behind schedule. No, it wasn't the classic "you-slept-in," incident. You left your phone in your house when you had already driven four minutes away already. You needed your baby, obviously, so you rushed back and grabbed it. You decided that if you didn't stop anywhere for breakfast you would make it there on time, so you ignored your rumbling stomach.

You tiredly  parked your car and stepped out. You ran towards the building in a rush, determined to make it on time. You were almost there, when suddenly...

"Excuse me? Who are you?" A gruff voice let out. You looked over at the security guard with frustration clearly written on your face.

"I'm here to dance with Hoseok. Jung Hoseok? Or J-Hope?" You said tiredly.