29. Sydney

GraysonDolan, EthanDolan, CityNerds and 23K others liked your photo

SydneyCarter I promised I'd explain why I said what I did on Ethan's recent post. I'm not really open about it, so that's why none of you probably know. I told Ethan about my parents soon after we became a thing, and I didn't feel the need to tell the public about my life outside of my career and apparently love life now. 

My parents, as I stated, are both in heaven now. My mom died giving birth to me, so I never knew her. I was born early, so I had to stay in the hospital for a few days. My dad was driving over to the hospital to pick me up when a drunk driver crashed into his car. He survived the impact, but they lost him during surgery. The hospital cared for me until I was a year old, and then I was turned over to the foster care system. I was moving around quite a bit, though always in LA. I started to model after an agent approached me, and bought my own house after a year. I was in the foster care system for 16 years of my life. 

The government does not have the power to arrange a marriage, and I was never adopted. My legal guardian changed yearly almost. So, lovers back the f off of me otherwise I'll let Sam and E find you and beat you up.

tagged lovers 

22.1K Comments

...

user 😭😭😭😭 

user2 how could someone NOT adopt you? You seem so sweet and you're gorgeous! 

lovers MINE FOREVER

user3 get the fuck out lovers she even TAGGED you to get the message across

user4 awwww thanks for sharing that with us Syd

EthanDolan so proud baby 😘😘😘

user5 😧😧😧😧

Load more comments...