Jung Hoseok (Part 1/2)

~At Big Hit Studios~

Y/N: and 5 6 7 8...

You started dancing and so did BTS as you guys were practicing for upcoming music video. You wasn't ashamed nor timid of dancing with them because you've been there dancing instructor for 2 years and you came accustomed to the hard stares and glares. However, Hoseok gives you a more seductive stare as he watches you but you choose to pay him no mind.

Y/N: AND POSE!! *says out of breath* okay guys I think you have the hang of it please do it again by yourselves...

BTS: UGH!! But we wanna see you do it!!! *says whining* 

Y/N: No buts!! Now get in position! *starts music*

The boys began dancing they were on time...had the rhythm along with the music...sharp movements along with their terrifying yet seductive stares. They were truly amazing (like always). Each of them had an individual dance part, they killed it....when it was Hoseok's turn he give you a seductive stare while dancing...Honestly you liked when Hoseok is dancing because of his drive that he gets while doing it - it kinda turns you on. He sees you staring and watching his every move. So before he was done, he decided to add a move: whereas he grabs his member, jerks forward while biting his lips. You knew he did it on purpose because it wasn't apart of the routine but you didn't care, you were going crazy on the inside, but you managed to keep it low key. They were done.

Y/N: *claps and cheers* OMG!! Guys that was awesome. I am really proud of y'all!!

Jungkook: We did it because of you, so thank you Y/N you're the best!!  *hugs you*

Jin: GROUP HUG!! 

They all piled on you to hug you but J-Hope was unable to reach you. So he got frustrated and left.

Y/N: Okay guys, get off me, can't breathe

Them: Sorry! *stopped hugging you*

Y/N: Well guys that's a wrap you guys can go home now

Jimin: Hey. Has anyone seen Hoseok? *looks around*

Everyone: *looks around* NO!

Suga: Maybe he already left

Y/N: Yeah maybe

RapMon: I guess he did, anyway see you tomorrow Y/N

Y/N: Bye guys, sleep well!

Them: Bye Y/N! *they left*

As was preparing to leave you remembered that you left your gym bag in the locker room. You went to the locker room, you were approaching your locker but you tripped over something. You looked and realized that it was Hoseok. He was laying on the floor. 

Y/N: OMG!! HOSEOK!! *you screamed* 

You didn't know what to do he looked lifeless. You checked for a pulse but felt nothing. Only quick option was to perform CPR. *you were sitting on him* You did the maneuver, but nothing. You did it again yet quite nothing happened again. You stopped and was about to get off of him but he grabbed your hand. You screamed.

J-Hope: Why did you stop *stares at you*

Y/N: I thought you were dead or something *hits him* don't do that again

J-Hope: But I want you to do that again

Y/N: *confused* huh?

J-Hope: I want you lips on mine *stares at you like the pic above*

You was embarrassed because you couldn't say no, you didn't want to say no. It was if you were glued to his body unable to move. You wanted Hoseok but you were paralyzed by his stare. You couldn't help but to stare back at him.

J-Hope: Y/N! *chuckles* Listen, I like you a lot and I know you like me too *slowly sits up* so let's just settle th--

You cut him off with a kiss. It was passionate yet rough, you were feeling mixed emotions. He stopped and started kissing your neck. You moan softly as he nibbled on your neck.

Y/N: *moans* Hoseok

J-Hope: Nuh-uh for now on you call me daddy! *rubs on your thighs*

Y/N: *moans* daddy

J-Hope: that's right princess, I'm your daddy

He stopped and stood up.

J-Hope: Do I have permission *smirks*

Y/N: Yes daddy....

TBC