[Chapter 1] Unknown Light

==={Natsu's POV}===

'Its pretty boring ever since First was gone.... A lot already happened too... Man... I wish the First is back...' I sighed staring at Lucy's face (I forgot that the Fairy Tail 2nd generation starts here too) . As I got up from the table I walked towards to Lucy then wrapped my arms around her .

"Yo! Luce! You hungry?? I'm starving!!" I gave her a toothy grin as Lucy smacked my head "Are you going to kill me?! We just ate not so long ago!!" I whined as she said that "Awe... Where's Happy...?" "I don't know... Maybe he's with Carla... Just don't disturb me!!" Lucy shouted as she smacked my head again 'what's her problem....? I bet the baby's going to be like her too...  Hmmm... 2 Lucys....' *suddenly imagining Lucy and the mini Lucy nagging at Natsu* 'Aye... That's going to be terrible...'

I stood up again trying to find Gray to pick a fight with him 'Walking is such a pain when Happy's not around....' I let ought a loud long sigh then shouted "GRAY!!!  COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!  I'M BORED!light Erza suddenly threw a sword almost cutting my hair "Oy!  What was that for?! 💢🔥" "Shut up!! Me and Jellal are trying to make progress on our relationship here!!!  So will you just Shut Up Natsu!!!" Sweats starts to drop rapidly on my face "A-aye!"

I walked towards Mira's bar, Laxus was there to help her since Mira is in the same situation as Lucy... (PREGNANT)  "Yo! Laxus! I'm starving!!  You already know what I want!!!" Laxus slowly glanced over me as veins started to pop out "Romeo's already out of energy so No More Fires" He said as he continue to wipe one of the glasses Mira usually clean

'Ugh... I just want to eat....' I said in my thought. I rested my head, still at Mira's bar then slowly fell asleep..

~~~

During my nap I sensed a powerful magic.... Something more powerful than Zeref himself.... I woke up seeing a Golden Bright Light as a figure shows inside the light.. Everyone aimed their magic's to the figure just in case if it was Zeref or Mavis.. Of course I aimed my Fire too. "Did the bright light ruined your beauty sleep Flame-Brain?" Said Gray smirking "Shut up idiot" "Says the idiot" Gray continued to piss me off "SHUT UP!!!"

"Stop! The light is going off!! Everyone!!  Get ready!" Erza shouted, Luce started to summon Leo. "Roar of the--" As the Light went off the person inside the light was........

"FIRST?!" Everyone were shocked while the others started to cry....  while I just stood still.... Wait... Who's intense magic energy is this... Everyone sensed it... I think Every wizard in Fiore can sense it.... "Minna... Okairi...." Mavis said as tears starts to pour from her eyes (Minna = Everyone,  Okairi  = I'm back/I'm home)

The First was holding something... I can't tell what it is... It's covered with cloths "First! What's that your holding...?" I asked, she smiled and said "This... Is Zeno... Zeno Dragneel... Natsu... Your an Uncle now..!" N-nani?! (Nani - What)

~
Way to end my very own first chapter eh? Please comment if there's any errors and stuffs
~
If you guys liked the story, Vote
If there's any errors or wrong grammar, Comment
And if you hated the story, Don't read it
~
Stay tuned for more chapters!