♡goodnight babe♡

Tom's P.O.V:After we talk about how we feel, we start sharing memories and such. I say "when I was a kid I would come here all the time and think. It was my very favorite place ever, I would come every time I needed to be alone."Well you never have to hide ur feelings with me and you never have to be alone. Come to me whenever somethings wrong, alright?" Alright."

Tord's P.O.V:When I told Tom about me always being there he got all teary eyed and lost it and held me close and said "thank you! I've never had anyone to come to, exept for my stuffed bear!" He says as he starts to ball I say "hey, it's okay. I'll be here for you always and forever because I love you.♡"I love you too!♡" Tom says.

        《Time skip》
Tord's P.O.V:We decide to come to my apartment and watch a movie. So we catch a taxi to my apartment. When we get there we're so tired. We both get changed into our boxers and t-shirts and lay on the couch together, I put on a movie a horror movie, our favorite horror movie of all time. Zombie Pirates from Hell 5!
Tom's P.O.V:Tord's putting a movie on for us to watch. My favorite horror movie of all time. Zombie Pirates from Hell 5! Yay! But I'll probably end up falling asleep. That's alright at least I'm with Tord. He comes and lays next to me I cuddle up to him and started to doze off in the comfort of his tight hug around my rib cage.

Tord's P.O.V:When the movie ended I found Tom lying on my waist holding super tight starting to drool it was the most adorable thing I've ever seen!I hated to wake him up, but I though it was best. So I kissed him on the cheek and he opened his eyes and said "the movies over already? I'm sorry I fell asleep."it's okay my adorable Tommie-Boy *giggles*." He blushes and smiles at me. I pick him up and set him on my bed, and laid next to him, he whispered "I love you Tord. Goodnight." Into my ear. I say " I love you to Thomas, goodnight babe."