Chapter 2

PICTURE OF HAYDEN

"What do you mean?" Mason asked scared. Caleb just giggled trying to stand up straight. "Why is Hayden here?" He whispered yelled.

"We don't want him to think he's off the hook for being gay." Caleb said smirking. Mason just sighed worriedly, looking at Hayden.

Hayden just looked around confused. He doesn't know why he's here. One of his old bullies walked up to him. "Hey!" The bully yelled at him drunkly.

"Hi, Caleb." Hayden said shyly. Maybe they don't care that he's gay anymore. Or they just grew up from last year.

"Come on!" Caleb slurred grabbing Hayden's arm.

"Where are we going?" Hayden asked confused. He had a worried expression on his face. Mason sighed as he slowly followed them.

"This can't be good." Mason grumpily said.

Caleb brought Hayden up on to the tiny stage they made for the party. He grabbed the microphone and yelled, "hey!" The crowd all looked up confused then started cheering.

"Look who joined the party!" Caleb yelled laughing. Mason put his head down not wanting to watch. "The fag who likes to take it up the ass!" He yelled and everyone started laughing.

"Let's show him what the consequences are for being a fucking faggot." Caleb yelled angrily, spitting while he yelled. Five of my friends in the crowd went up on the stage and roughly grabbed Hayden, dragging him in the back.

"Mason, you coming?" Caleb asked from the stage. Mason glared at him and shook his head. Caleb just shrugged and jumped off the stage.

"What do you think they're doing?" Clark asked coming up to Mason.

"Probably just kicking him around." He said glancing to the back of the room. She just nodded her head still looking worried. Mason sighed slowly walking to the back of the room.

"Hey Mason!" Jasper yelled as he jumped in front of him. He sighed trying to push him out of his way. "What's wrong?" He asked stopping him from moving.

"Nothing." Mason bluntly said pushing Jasper harder.

"Woah!" Jasper yelled pushing Mason harder as well. "What the hell is wrong with you!" He yelled glaring down at Mason.

"Seriously back off, I'm busy." Mason pleaded, hearing yells coming from the back. Jasper looked worried but still moved.

"Fucking queer." Someone grunted in the room. Mason growled slamming open the door. Everyone scrambled away frightened.

Hayden was on the bed exposed with bruises everywhere. "What the fuck!" He yelled running towards the bed.

Mason quickly covered Hayden up with a blanket and glared at everyone in there before leaving. "Jasper!" Mason yelled teary eyed.

"Woah, what happened." Jasper asked looking down at the knocked out bruised boy.

"Let's go and I'll tell you." Mason said sighing sadly. As they walked out the door people just assumed someone got really drunk and needed to be carried out.

Luckily Mason and Jasper's parents weren't home. They carried him in and softly laid the boy on the couch.

"Who's that?" Riley; the youngest brother, asked. Mason sighed looking up at his other brother. Riley was wearing a tight wight shirt and black jeans. His hair still messy like he just woke up.

"It's Hayden." Mason said looking at the boy on the couch sadly.

"What happened?" Riley asked concerned. He ran over to the couch and kneeled down next to Mason.

"Yah, what did happen to him?" Jasper asked. The three stared at the boy on the couch worried.

"I don't know. They beat him up and-" Mason chocked on his words not wanting to believe what he's about to say. "And I think th- they sexually assaulted him."

Riley scrunched his eyebrows up angrily. "And they call him the fag!" He yelled getting up and storming into another room.

He came back in with a jacket on and keys in hand. "Where are you going?" Mason asked quickly getting up.

"Beating up those pieces of shits!" He said angrily opening the door.

"No, stop." Jasper said. "You need to watch him." Riley just gave him a confused look.

"No, I'm watching him." Mason said petting Hayden's hair. "He's gonna wake up soon and I need to be here."

"Fine, Riles and I will go to his house and see if anyone's home." Jasper said. Riley frowned at the nick name but still nodded his head.

"Okay, hurry up." Mason said watching Hayden stir. He sat in a chair closing his eyes, waiting for Hayden to wake up. Before he knew it he fell asleep.

Mason then woke up to screaming.