Fresh Start

(P.S Soo sorry if I have terrible grammar and spelling.. Anyway thanks for reading!!! Oh and I might change their appearances and think like that btw)

SinB's POV

Me and Yuju just arrived at Seoul South Korea. We moved into our siblings house (aka Jessica Unnie and Mark Hyung).  We came here from America to live with our siblings. Jessica Unnie is the oldest, then Mark hyung, then me, then Yuju.

Yuju: Wow this place looks amazing!!
Me: I know....
Yuju: HYUNG UNNIEEEE!!
Me: Aishhh this kid is crazy!!
Mark: Hi!
Jessica: YAH YOU TWO COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!

Me and Yuju ran to Jessica unnie and past Mark who looked rejected and shocked. "I missed you soo much!!" I
said "Me too!"Jessica Unnie said "What about me?" Mark Hyung said with a angry face. Then Yuju slowly walked to him while pouting. Then she hugged him which made Mark hyung happy again.

"YAY see Jessica! Someone misses me!" Mark said. "Ugh whatever Jessica said while rolling her eyes. "Lets go inside now cause its getting so cold!!"Jessica said "But its summer" Mark said "WHATEVER!!" Jessica said

Yuju's POV

We finally went inside our big house! Well I think it's big... When I was young I has a big crush on Mark hyung.
Hahahahaha I didn't know that siblings couldn't love each other. And I still have a slight crush on him. Okay maybe a little bit more than a slight crush. But not more than that. Jessica unnie said to check out our new rooms so me and Sinb left to go check our new rooms. My room was magical! It had everything I dreamed in a bedroom!!I got a new guitar that is already tuned! My closet was white and so is the bedside table beside my purple bed!   
I got a study table and in my closet was new clothes! And hoodies! And shorts! And okay you guys get the idea right? "KIDS COME EAT DINNERRR!" Jessica unnie said and I ran out of my room and down the stairs to eat yummy dinner!

Sinb's POV
I am currently checking out my new room and it is awesome! I got my own pair of shades! I was laughing so hard! Tysm Jessica and Mark! I got a new laptop! Yayayay score! I wanted to look more but then Jessica unnie said to come down and eat dinner. I saw Yuju run down the stairs so I followed after her. We ate dinner and talked about our new school and how we get there and go home from there and that ended dinner. I went back to my room to shower and change and brush my teeth to get ready to sleep. "Sinb can I- Woahhh nice room!" Yuju said "Yea yea yea so what were you going to say? "Oh I was just ganna say if our concert is ganna be pushed next week cause we have school." "Huh oh yea right it is pushed next week." I said "Okeyyyy bye Sinb see ya and goodnight!" Yuju said while hugging me "Goodnight Yuju" I replied. Oh yeah forgot to tell you guys that we are idols going to regular school. Our manager said that it helps us socialize because we are always with our members of Gfriend. We came here from LA for a concert that was there. I was watching our dance practice videos then I noticed it was getting pretty late and I got to wake up early tomorrow and Yuju is probably asleep by now so I went to bed.

How was this guys? This is my first time making a fanfic. I hope you guys like it and Ik that my granmer and spelling sucks so yea and I will try my best to update cause its summer! And I got nothing to do but watch youtube, play games, and this basically. So yea. Ganna start school august 15 so I got some time ✌🏻 Btw bias in Gfriend is Yerin but bias wreckers are SinB and Yuju (aka main line) Kk byee see you all later