Part 1: The Encounter

I was heading home from the grocery store, late afternoon. Waited for 3 minutes for the other passengers to fill in the tricycle. I sat inside the tricycle because I was carrying something heavy then I sat next to an elderly woman. She smiled at me so I smiled back. 

On our way, I noticed some round side-mirror overhead inside the tricycle. I stared at it because I was just wondering what's the purpose of it here. I looked at the old woman next to me and she was still looking and smiling. That was creepy. So I turned my attention outside and ignored what I saw. I can see in my peripheral view that she's still looking and smiling at me. She didn't even blink. I was terrified of her so I flinch a little on my seat.   

                 I really wanted to get out of the tricycle at that time because I was really afraid of her or something. I looked in front of me and once again, I looked at the side mirror. But this time, I noticed there was something wrong. I can only see one. What?! 

I looked again and it's just the same. I can't believe this. I rubbed my eyes to see if it was just an illusion. But it wasn't. I don't know what's happening. I can't explain. The only thing I thought at that time was, I just want to go home. My tears rolled down on my cheeks and my sweat falls drastically. I felt that the old woman is moving towards me. I'm still staring at the side-mirror. I opened my mouth and screamed like there's no tomorrow.