Chapter 5

Why can't I trust you?

I stayed up the whole night but I wasn't tired the next morning. The exams wouldn't be easy but I had to pass them with very good notes.

I was getting ready when suddenly the bell rang. I looked out the window and couldn't trust my eyes. Myungsoo was standing outside.

Should I open?

I put on my gloves, a hat, a skarf and my red coat. I started to pack the rest of my things but I waited a moment, so Myungsoo probably would think I left before and he would leave too but I thought wrong.

Outside

Myungsoo: *shouts* I saw you Akiko! *gets mad* Don't be silly and come out of this flat! Immediately!!

Akiko: *opens the window* Be quiet you Idiot! I didn't even had anything for breakfast, so I can't come with you!

Myungsoo: Of course you can! *points at her* You can choose! You come down right now or I tell the director that you can speak korean fluent!

Akiko: Jinjja? Are you threatening me?! I hate you! *puts on her boots*...I'll come down

Myungsoo: *smiles amused*

What's wrong with this boy? I went down and when he saw me, he immediately pulled me into the car.

In the car

Akiko: Why are you always so mean to me, huh?

Myungsoo: What do you mean?

Akiko: Why did you came to my flat? Today we have exams, so we won't go to woollim!

Myungsoo: Some Interviewers and fans who saw us holding hands set the rumor into the world that we're dating. So the director was asked if this rumor is true and he said yes. So we're now officially a couple and I thought it would be good if I would go with you together to university!

Akiko: Are you kidding me?!

Myungsoo: No

Akiko: Can't we break up and everybody forgets this?

Myungsoo: We can't!

Akiko: Why not?!

Myungsoo: Is it so bad to be together with me?

The car stops. We're at the university and it started to snow.

Akiko: *goes out of the car* No...but I don't want to lie *walks away*

The exams weren't easy but I tried my best and I only could hope that everything would turn out well. When the bell rang, I immediately went out of the room. I'm starving but I have to read the next entry of my dads Diary.

I wanted to read somwhere, were it was silent and I decided to go to a class room in the highest etage of this building. When I got there I sat down and started to read.

19th of December

I went to her flat. I wanted to speak with her and although I thought she would never let me in or even speak with me, she opend the door.

When I said it would be my fault and it would be okay for me to never see her again, she said something incredibly. "I love you! And no matter how hard it is to be together with you, I'll always find you and protect you, because you're the love of my life and I know that you'll always be by my side!" She huged me and we were a couple again.

On this day my little brother called me but I didn't answered the phone. I didn't wanted to hear anything of my family anymore, so I turned the phone off. I didn't knew that this would be the end. I didn't knew that I would lose him, my brother.