Explanation

Today the world is covered with werewolves and human. Werewolves and humans have lived in peace and harmony for 500+ years now and it is planned to stay that way.

Lilly:  A underestimated kid who loves anything and everything band related whether it being playing an instrument or listening to music. She is somewhat punk/emo. Lilly has known Mr.Fishbach since 7th grade science because her and her friends pulled pranks on him and he recently moved to be the engineering the teacher for electives. Lilly and Mr.Fishbach have a certain sense of humor that only Lilly, her friends and Mr.Fishbach get. Though Mr.Fishbach won't admit it she is one of his favorite students. The new band teacher Mr.McLoughlin is someone Lilly has grown a special bond with. She is no doubt his favorite student and the entire class knows it. Mr.McLoughlin has become sort of a father figure to Lilly.
Best Friends:
Colleen (Pranks Mr.Fishbach with Lilly)
Samantha (pranks Mr.Fishbach with Lilly)
Maggie (Pranks Mr.Fishbach with Lilly)
Madison (Best friends since 6th grade)
Claire (Moved here a three months ago)

Mark Fishbach (Markiplier):
A somewhat crazy teacher but really fun if you get to know him. Many are scared of him and are really cautious around him unless you are one of his favorites. He makes fun of his favorites but his favorites make fun of him. Constantly pranking and messing with his all his students but mostly his favorites.

Jack McLoughlin (Jacksepticeye):
When the band director moved school before Lilly's  8th grade year started they got Mr.McLoughlin. He gets a lot of hate from the returning students because he isn't the old teacher but Lilly gave him a chance. He favorites Lilly because she gave him a chance and they formed a special bond and even communicate outside of school sometimes. He also finds Lilly interesting because of her passion for music and has encouraged her to follow her dreams of becoming and band teacher.

Other Teachers (8 means they are and 8th grade teacher, E means elective and S means they are other staff):

(E) Your Gym teacher: Tyler Scheid (thetrueApocalypto12)
(8) Your Math teacher: Ethan Nestor (Crankgameplays)
(E) Art teacher: Cry (cryaotic)
(E) Orchestra teacher: Felix Kjellberg (PewDiePie)
(E) Crazy substitute: Shane Dawson
(S) Dean of students (for 8th grade): Joey Graceffa
(E) Drama teacher: Daniel Howell-Lester (DanielHowell)
(8) Your Language Arts teacher: Phil Howell-Lester (amazingphil)
(8) Your Science teacher: Tyler Oakley
(8) Your Social Studies teacher:  Nathan Sharp (natewantstobattle)
(E) Other Gym teacher 1: Ken Morrison (cinnamontoastken)
(E) Other Gym teacher 2: Jenna Mourey (Jenna Marbles)
(8) Other Math teacher 1:Bob muyskens (muyskerm)
(8) Other Math teacher 2: Matt Watson (kidswithproblems)
(8) Other Language Arts teacher 1: Wade Barnes (lordminnion777)
(8) Other Language Arts teacher 2: PJ Liguori (kickthepj)
(8) Other Science teacher: Charlie Guzman; goes by dashie tho. (Dashiegames/DashieXP)
(8) Other Social Studies teacher: Ryan Magee (kidswithproblems)
(S) Receptionist 1: Connor Franta
(S) Receptionist 2: Matt Patrick (matpat)
(S) Receptionist 3: Zoe Sugg (Zoella)
(S) Principal: Anthony Padilla (Smosh/smoshgames)
(S) Assistant Principal: Ian Hecox (Smosh/smoshgames)
(E) Librarian: Chris Kendall (crabsticks)
(E) Spanish teacher: Minx (TheRPGminx)
(E) French teacher: Troye Sivan
(E) Computer Basics teacher:  Matt Fredrick (Matthias/team edge)
(E) Business and entrepreneurship teacher: Joey Fredrick prefers to be called JFred (TeamEdge)
(S) Counselor: Bryan (Thecraziecrew/TeamEdge)

Friends:
(8) Colleen- competitive, can be too competitive for her own good, horn buddies.
(8) Samantha- Has a big ego but good heart, athletic, good at running.
(8) Maggie- Gossips, a little opaque at times, big aspirations.
(9)Cody- a bitch
(8) Madison- Lilly best friend since sixth grade
(8) Claire- New, a little weird at first but opens up, likes horses

Comment if I should add any more people into the story and I will try and make them fit.