the letter

Georgia and Laura stayed over last night Laura had just left and Georgia as per usual was still asleep. I decided to make breakfast I tip toed  down the stairs to avoid waking anyone up I looked at the front door to see as usual the post on the door mat I went over and picked it up and walked towards the kitchen. when I got to the kitchen I placed the post on the counter not bothering to see if there was anything for me as I didn't usually get post. I then made my famous fluffy pancakes and maple bacon for breakfast, I left some in the fridge for my mum an then grabbed two glasses of orange juice before going up stairs to wake Georgia. I place the food on my makeup table before yelling "GEORGIA GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF BED". "what I'm  up I'm up" she said opening her eyes. "PANCAKES AND MAPLE BACON" she yelled seeing the food on my table. we decided to put on our Spotify playlist with Shawn mendes  and the vamps on and ate with only the sound of the music. when we finished we decided to get ready Georgia picked our outfits while I had a shower and I got dressed and picked or shoes wile she was in the shower we both left out hair down and let it dry naturally into waves. "COURTNEY" my mum yelled from downstairs "YES" I yelled back walking downstairs. when we got down stairs mum held a letter out to me while saying "thanks for the pancakes honey".

"no problem and thanks for the letter" I replied before returning to my room. I opened the letter with Georgia peering over my shoulder. "OMGGGGGGGGGGG" we both yelled

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey thanks if you had read so far just wanted to say what do you think  the letter will say comment below thank you . ily xx