What if the world got attacked by titans?

P.S. This was my own question that I just made up for me. 

Answer: My answer (is different from everyones) is that I would accept it. I mean humanity is most of the time wasteful (yes, that includes me. I apologize for that). Titans are actually humans. Ok, wait, let me tell you the story of how titans were created. Back in the old days (here we go), there were people called Eldians (VERY BAD PEOPLE). They lived outside the walls and was a very strict society. Once you were outside the wall, even for a split second, you must live outside the walls and are banned from returning inside the walls. They believed that Marley (a.k.a. Ymir, mother of all titans, the founding titan), is not the true way of living. If you did the slightest thing out of place, you would be given an injection and be thrown of a wall and transformed into a titan. Inside the walls, the Marleyians were the secret to the origin of the titans. They are good people and try to escape from the titans. (That was pretty much the jist of it). So my final answer is, I would love to be a titan and if humanity got attacked by it, I would be that person that would save as many people as possible while try to save food in the process, but I still am on the side of the titans (not in the way to kill humanity though, just so that the titans won't kill me).