Supermodel 🦋

Solána Imani Rowe

Brianna

"You got the money ready?"

"Yeah girl c'mon, I'm tired of being in this place, so much damn crying in this B." My close friend Briana spoke.
We were currently getting groceries for our new apartment together.
"K, you sure you got all the stuff you need because I'm not coming back with you again." I squinted my eyes at Bri.
"Yass, like go." She rushed me.
--

"Your total is $300" The cashier spoke
"Yikes, we barely got anything, can you split the bill please?" I said pulling out my debit card.
"Split the bill in two?" The cashier questioned.
"Yes, half of 300." I smiled awkwardly at Bri then at the lady.
"Hold on let me just grab my calculator." She mumbled
"C'mon miss you can't be serious right now, half of 300." Bri semi-yelled while laughing.
"Bri!" I widen my eyes at her, signalling her to calm down.
"Don't Bri me." She turn around and ask a little boy behind what's half of 300, Petty.
"It's 150 miss." I said calmly said while the lady still struggled with her calculator.
--

"Why you got to be so embarrassing all the time?" I laughed at her struggling with the few bags she had in her hands.
"Bitches just be getting dumber and dumber by the day." She huffed placing the bags on the floor.
I shook my head.
"What time is your cousin coming over?" I asked.
"9ish why?" Bri questioned.
"Just wondering, by the way it's your night to cook."
"Tacos?"
"Tacos!"

**
9:37 pm

The sound of the door bell went off, indicating that her cousins was here. I've never meet him before, but Bri would talk about him all the time, they grew up together like siblings.

"Drewww!" I heard from the kitchen.

Drew

"Mane you act like I don't see yo ass everyday on FaceTime

"Mane you act like I don't see yo ass everyday on FaceTime." I hear the dude kiss his teeth and laughed.

"Hurry in, I just finish cooking." I heard the two coming towards the kitchen.

"Oh great, lucky me." He faced her, stopping in front of me.

"Lani, this is cousin Drew, Drew this is my best friend Solana." Wiggled her eyebrows at me, when he wasn't looking.

He nodded his head.

No handshake yikes.

"Anyways food is ready let's eat!" She chimed leading the way. I stayed behind remembering to loaded up the dishwasher.

Drew came back....
--------------------------------------------------------------
What do y'all think 💁🏽
Should I continue 😬
Comment
-Xoxo deee