Chapter 8

Juvia pov

I woke up and see gajeel~kun sleeping on the floor I jump out the couch and go to the kitchen and started making pancakes. *nock nock* I take the pan off the oven "coming" I walk to the door and open it it was Lyon~san and Levy~san "hey" I said "is gajeel here?" Levy~san ask "yup gajeel~kun is sleeping over there" I let both of them in "Wow it looks like y'all had a party" Lyon said looking at the mess. "Yeah Juvia guess that Juvia ans gajeel~kun took it over board last night" I told lyon~san we were looking at levy~san poking gajeel~kun the kind pulling his hair "let leave them" I said walking to the kitchen and lyon~san behind me. I put the pan over the fire and started cooking "eating breakfast at this time?" Lyon~san ask me "what do you mean?" I ask him "it's about to be noon" he told me "Juvia didn't realise it" I told him "so what are you gonna do today?" He ask me "Juvia doesn't know" I told him still making pancakes "Well it's not raining anymore so would you like to go on a date with me?" Lyon~san ask me "sure Juvia would love to" I told him finishing making pancakes "Ok I'll pick you up at 8" he hug me from behind ask I turn off the oven "ok" I said I could feel his breathing on my ear "lyon~san" he made a muming noise as a response "umm Gajeel~kun is gonna kill you if he see us like this" I told him "Ok then I'll just kiss you" he turn me around and kisses me my hands resting on his chest his arms around my waist *cough* we pull apart and see Gajeel~kun. He glares at Lyon and then looks at me "me and levy are going to the library I forgot I was going to help her with something" he told me "Ok so you aren't gonna eat?" I ask him "it will be to go" he said I giggle here I put it in a container and plastic fork in it "thank rain woman"
"No problem Gajeel~kun" and they left I hope he finally confess his love for levy or levy confess to him "I'll see you later then?" Lyon ask me "yeah" I told him he kiss my forehead and left. I ate shower and out a black t-shirt and skinny jeans that are Rip  on the knee. I get a bag and pack some stuff. I walk out and close the door and started walking to my location
I get here and entire and dress up

 I walk out and close the door and started walking to my location I get here and entire and dress up

This is what juvvua is what juvia us wearing

I got in the ice and started skating. I miss doing this I havnt done it a lot but i wish I could is just that school and all. I started notice some people where noticing me skate I ignore them and keep skating. I spin super fast and I stop my arms above making like a swan movement and started skated again and I put one leg up and skate (like I'm the picture above) I jump then spin low close to the ice. I stop after I notice there was a crowd on the other end. The people that watch me look what I was looking and went there. I skated towards there and push though the crowd and see Gray~sama!!!!!!!
"What is gray~sama doing here?" I ask my self he stop after he saw me he was BLUSHING!!!

Gray pov

I came to the ice skating place to relax and now I find Juvia here. I'm blushing of embarrassment no one knows I skate besides Lyon and now juvia. Plus what is she doing here "gray~sama?" She said I went up to her I see a light shade of pink on her cheeks "come with me" I grab her hand and push though the crowd. We got out of the ice and when to a bench "gray~sama what are you doing here?" She ask me as I was taking my shoes off "I could ask the same" I told her by now I already took my shoes off and I'm looking Juvia I miss her smile and show emotions "gray~sama?" I snap out "yeah?" I ask "Does gray~sama feel ok? Your spacing out?" She said "yeah it just that nevermind" I said looking down "gray~sama" I look at her "Why are you so mean to me but sometimes nice to me?" She ask me "let's not talk here about it" I told her looking away "fine let's go to juvia's house and we can talk" she said "No-"
"Juvia wants to talk to gray~sama!!" She yelled getting attention from people "fine let's go" she smile and went to the girls locker

Juvia's house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Still gray's pov

"Sit gray~sama!" She demanded 'cute' I sit down and she does to the kitchen after 10 minutes. She came out with a tray with two cups of tea and she place then on a little table in the middle of the living room "now answer juvia's question" she said "I don't know" I answer looking away in the corner of my eye I could see she drank some of her tea and place the tea cup down "fine if gray~sama don't want to tell Juvia"  grabbing her tea and drink some of it "fine I'll tell you" I looked at her, she set her tea down and pay attention to me "it's that" 'cant tell her it embarrass' "thatiliketoiceskate" I said really fast And she looked confuse "there I told you" I said "it's not fair juvia didn't understand! Gray~sama talk to fast" Juvia protested "sorry sweetheart but that all I'm saying" I said in a cold voice 'whats wrong with me being cold hearted. She didnt do anything' she flinch at my voice "fine! Nevermind Juvia still don't know why Juvia try to talk to you or even start ignore gray~sama!" She said tears running down her cheeks "Juvia I'm sorry" I told her my eyes soften "see what I'm talking about!" She stands up and looks at me "you hurt me! You gave me bruises! You also-" I kisses her at this point I couldn't hold it anymore I wraps my arms around her waist her hands on my chest she gripping my shirt. She then push me. She was blushing "juvia-" *slap* I wasn't looking at her my hair covering my eyes "Why! Why! Why did you kiss juvia again!" She yelled 'so she knows I already kiss her' "Juvia already has a boyfriend, Lyon!" That made my heart hurt but it's my fault for falling for her "juvia.....juvia...will never love you!" She scream. Ouch it hurt very much 'damn it' 
"Please live Juvia doesn't want to see you" she said pointing at the door I walk out and headed home

Juvia pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why...why..why" I said as I fall down I'm on the floor crying "Juvia have someone already them why did it hurt when Juvia push him" I said while crying I cried for 25 minutes until I realise I new to get ready for a date with lyon~san. I slap my self "get a hold of your self Juvia! Remember Juvia, you have a date with Lyon~san!"I smile and headed to get ready

Omg sorry guys for not updating for so long I'll update next week on Wednesday maybe ever Wednesdays I'll post but that will start until next week