The queen awakes

How do yall like my new cover?!! Thats Xavier 

It's been awhile since xavier left. I just want to go home and see my brother and my room, oh gosh I miss my room. I start to hum The Hanging Tree while pacing around the room like a crazy person. Xavier walked in and just stared I was starting to get uncomfortable. "Why am I here?" I ask looking down. Xavier walks over and takes my chin and makes me look up. "Because you belong to me." He says smirking. I want so so bad to slap that smirk off his handsome, perfect,and amaz-no I need to stop, he kidnapped me and now is saying that I 'belong' to him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't belong to anyone except my boyfriend" I say. I didn't have a boyfriend. I used to, but he was abusive and I dated him when I was living with my parents which was about 4 years ago and I was 16, so now i'm 20 years old. His name was Dylan.

"I know your lying Hunter" he said like it was so obvious. "How do you know my name?" I ask. "I have my connections." Now that got me a little mad. "Can I leave please?" I practically begged. "How many times do I have to tell you you're mine. He growls at me with black eyes while pinning my arms above my head. He starts putting pressure until the pain is unbearable I scream in pain. He quickly checks my wrist and they have ugly bruises and I run back into the farthest corner. He's looking at me with his regular beautiful eyes. He quickly leaves and i cry, i cry myself to sleep

************************************************

Xaviers pov

 I didn't mean to do that. How could you hurt our mate!! My wolf said. I walked into my office and started punching the walls and throwing anything I could. When I calmed down i walked back into my room and saw Hunter in the corner where she was last time. I picked her up, dang shes light and put her on the bad and put the covers top of her. I kissed her head before walking out and bumping into my beta Dustin. "Is she ok Xavier?" He ask. I told him what I did through the pack-link. "I hope, I wish she understood whats going on." I explain. "Thats your job mate." He said. "Do you want to go on a run?" He ask. I probably need to. "Let's go." We headed out the door and shifted. My wolf was a midnight black, while Dustin's was a brown one with black paws. We started to run and I let my wolf tack over. 

I heard something infront of us. I looked over at Dustin and it looked like he noticed too. "Well isnt it Alpha Xavier, I heard that you already hurt your mate. Hunter isn't it?" He said with a smirk. I growled when he mentioned Hunter. "Leave her out of this Jason." I said we shifted out of our wolves. "Let's go Xavier." Dustin tells me. I nod and look over my shoulder at Jason and flip him off. We shifted and ran back to the pack house. I put my pants on and run inside ready to talk to Hunter.