Late Night

Sierra POV 🏵
Thursday 11:57pm

I got off work at 10:30, but here I am sitting outside of my job waiting for my no good ass boyfriend. I've been calling him for the past hour and still no response, this is the third time this week that this has happened. I pull my phone out again, attempting to call him again and of course no answer. You're probably wondering, "Don't you have a car?" Well yes I do but it's in the shop and I won't be able to get it until Saturday morning. I sat down on the bench in front of the entrance of my job. I work as a pharmacist at my local pharmacy, the money is good, and I love my co-workers. I just hate that I can't even go home after being here all day.  I finally decided to call my best friend Tierra, we've been best friends since the 3rd grade and have done any and everything together.

The phone kept ringing and finally she answered. "T can you come get me from work, I tried calling Darius but he's not answering his phone." I said rolling my eyes. It was quiet and then I just started to hear moaning. "Ummm I- I can't right now. OH MY GOSH Trey!" I immediately hung the phone looking at it with my faced scrunched up. ''I'm over here with no fucking way to get home and this bitch over here fucking. You've got to be kidding me." I placed my face into my palms thinking on who to call next. I scrolled through my contacts and pressed "Jaceyon." It rang about four times before he picked up. ''Yo, you better have a good ass reason on why you calling me, interrupting my high and shit. I rolled my eyes. "Can you come pick me up from work, T can't come get me and Darius isn't answering his phone." he sighed. "Im on my way ma." "Thank you." I said before I hung up.

Me and Jaceyon have known each other since the 6th grade.  We've had history with each other both personal and friendship wise. He was my first kiss, he took me to prom, he was there with me through my first heartbreak etc. We never tried to pursue a relationship because we didn't want to risk our friendship,and I didn't want us wasting our time trying to make something work, when we know it wouldn't. We've just remained really close, he wasn't your regular dude who went through females like he went through draws. He was more of the laid back type, and I feel like thats why we really vibe and click with each other. He texted me saying he was on his way in, I got my bags together. A couple minutes later,I saw his all black Mercedes Benz pull up next to me.

Once I got in I knew he was gonna get on my ass about bothering him this late. "Thank you." I said. "Uh huh." I noticed how low his eyes were. ''When you finna leave that bum ass nigga alone Sweetz." He said calling me by my nickname. "He's not bad, he just have his mom--. ''So leaving you outside of ya job, knowing you ain't got a car right now for the third time this week is ok withchu?"  I played with my fingers. I know you hear me talking to you Sweetz." "I don't know Jay." I was tired of the conversation already and it hasn't even been five minutes. '' I'm just looking out for you ma, you and I both know that that nigga ain't shit. You know you can do better." "I guess Jay." To be honest I didn't know why I was with Darius, it kind of like we're together just to be together not having a specific purpose. The rest of the ride was a comfortable silence, about 25 minutes later we pulled up to my apartment complex, I got out and got my bags. ''Thanks again Jay." ''Im picking you up Saturday so you can get yo car and shit be ready.'' And with that he drove off.

I walked up to my apartment door, pulling my key out. When I walked in I couldn't believe what I saw, and I couldn't believe the nerve of this nigga...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE IS CHAPTER ONE OF UNCERTAINTY! I'M GOING TO DO JUST 2-3 CHAPTERS UNTIL MY VIEWS GET UP. I HAD ANOTHER ACCOUNT BUT I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. ANYWAY LEAVE COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTERS SHOULD BE ABOUT.