article.

ANONYMOUS BLOGGER AND INSTAGRAM PUBLIC FIGURE IS BREAKING THE INTERNET.

Lily Tanner
L.A. Digital Editor

You've probably seen or heard of the blogger and Instagram public figure that goes by the user @xoxoanon_ . If not, what rock are you living under?

The teen rose to popularity after her blog article titled, '5 guys not to date during your highschool experience' went viral. The blogger also posts about her lifestyle routines as well as tips and tricks to being a teenager. A lot like her blog, her Instagram account (which just hit 10M followers) consists of #OOTD and other lifestyle updates. She also shares candid photos of her and her boyfriend of two-years. Of course, her face not shown in any of the photos but we can confirm the boyfriend as Brooklyn Adam's the youtube gamer from New York. In one of his video's he is asked about his girlfriend's anonymity, in which he responds, "I respect her decision to not be known and honestly-- it doesn't change who she is, you guys know her just as well as I do... she's truly a blessing to all of us." Can I get an 'aw'?

With all the fame and exposure, you would think she would drop the veil but the teen has decided to continue writing under the "pen" name xoxoanon. She has turned down multiple publishers and internet media companies. Rumor has it she turned down a very generous contract with Buzzfeed, the firm later tweeting "Saddens us when young talent slip through our fingers. We wish you the best @xoxoanon_ ".

She tweeted later that day, "Don't ever limit yourself. You are your own boss." The tweet could be about said contract but we never know with her.

Who is this mysterious girl?