Chapter 17

It felt so different. She had never seen the redhead cry, never. Yeah he sure was crying on the first day when he had the frame of her team in his hands. But this time it was different. It was as if his eyes had a different emotion lingering in them, and the emotion was pretty extreme...

Maybe her hug made him remember something?

She kept thinking while lying on the bed. Her eyes went off towards the redhead who was sleeping beside. His eyes were peacefully shut and he was slightly frowning. He looked just like an innocent little child who was struggling with a nightmare.

She thought of getting up but what if she accidentally woke the grumpy redhead up? He looked so peaceful at the moment, and she didn't want to ruin that... And yeah he had still forbid her from getting off the bed and go off to do something.

She just fainted and ran out of chakra! Nothing like any injury which he received. He should be forbidden to move instead...

"S—Sakura..."

She went to a halt and immediately looked at the redhead who mumbled her name.

'Why did he say our name?

I don't know inner

He's probably having 'some dreams'

^_____^

....

INNER YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD YOU PIECE OF PERVY SHIT.

EHEHEHEH.... Was just admitting the truth.

ASDFGHJKL WHAT TRUTH?!!! NEVER MIND

ITS BETTER IF YOU DONT ANSWE—'

"Sakura, please don't leave me."

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Sasori who's lips were quivering non stop. She was right about him having a nightmare.... But was it a nightmare?

"Don't leave me like they did."

They? Who was he talking about? She studied his features and found out that there were tears streaming down his face. Maybe she should wake him u—

"Everything is a lie! My life is lie! They all left now you did too? I thought you were different Sakura, I thought that you will help me through this hell and be my hope but instead you left me just like THEY did! Curse you p—pathetic hu—humans, good for nothing... I was better off dead!"

His breath was hitching and he kept on sobbing. Her emerald eyes widened as she tried to process what he just said.

She was different? She was his hope? How was that possible? So many questions ran though her mind that she was unable to answer. No way was he getting attached right? It was just her imagination...

It was always her imagination.

He was clenching his hair and gritting his teeth from the current nightmare. Sakura wanted to ruffle his hair and wake him up so bad.

Without sparing a thought she neared towards the redhead and wrapped her welcoming arms around the redhead while softly stroking his red locks.

-----

'What is this feeling? It feels so good like I'm in heaven. But she just left me, how can this be heaven?! Just how... can I be in heaven? My hair feel different as if someone is ruffling them gently... Like she would.'

He opened his teary hazel eyes and looked at the thing which caused that immense sensation. His lips parted as he looke at the pinkette who was hugging him like no tomorrow. She was had her hand in his hair making him mentally relax from the harsh impact he had from the nightmare.

"Why would I leave you? I just realised that you mean the world to me too... I'd never leave you even if this world comes to an end. Now wake up cry baby."

She mumbled in his shoulder and his eyes widened in extreme astonishment. Did he say all of that aloud?

He slightly blushed from the hug but hugged her back without thinking anything else.

She was his hope, drifting him away from those saddening thoughts. After hearing those soothing words his mind went at peace and he felt as if a burden was lifted from his shoulders. What was this feeling? Love?

'Probably not.'

He kept on clinging.

"You're finally awake, now let's eat something! You must be hungry, if you can cry like a baby you must be hungry like one too."

She giggled while still never breaking the contact.

The smiles and giggles she gave... they gave him life. How could she always smile and laugh like that? It seemed pretty annoying at first but now without them he wouldn't feel complete at all.

"Cry like a baby huh?"

He said back and frowned.

She fell in fits of laughter after seeing his face. He sighed and they broke the hug. Sakura got off from the bed and stretched while looking at the redhead who was still looking at her not making a single movement.

"Is your head alright? Are you sure you can walk properly now?"

He asked and tilted his head to the side. If there was a competition for the cutest human being on eart, he'd surely win.

"Yeah, I'm pretty good, thanks to your concern Saso-kun."

She giggled again and ran outside the room.

He secretly smiled to himself.

--------

a/n: *sighs*

So tell me ppl.... What do you want to happen next.

A) A practice with team 7, our redhead will be included too ;) (I think this is perfect for Anti Sasuke's PFTTTT..)

B) a trip to some amusement park...

I can actually make both of them happen. Just comment which one should be done and tell your opinions. I'm stuck here lmfao