Enough

It is currently 3:38AM and I had the sudden motivation to write this. all because of a tattoo I saw on instagram.

There are always sometime type of word that can tear you down such as:

"slut."   "whore."  "ugly."   "fat."   "dumb."

etc.

Or those moment that they're group in a sentence? They hurt. Real bad. 

Or those time when you break down crying just not feeling enough? For your friends, family, boyfriend, girlfriend? Staying up till 5AM not because you're an insomniac, but because you can't sleep because of all those deep dark thoughts inside your head. Thoughts like:

"why me?"

"Am I not pretty enough?"

"Maybe he'll get back together with me if i become prettier."

Or those deep dark thoughts that keep you awake because you want to do absolutely something bad to yourself... like self harm, starving yourself, or even going suicidal. Thinking that the whole entire world is better off without you. 

Let me tell you something buddy. The world is better off with you in it! 

You. Are. Enough.

I am sure anyone reading this right now is incredibly beautiful, smart, independent, strong, kind, caring, and deserves so much more than all those deep dark depressing shit. Trust me honey I know. We all have our moments, our days, episodes, but I telling you. as a stranger who sees most beauty in everything. You are perfect. If you're weird and someone like your "friends" tell you to stop every single drop of something that makes you unique then screw them. Don't hang out with them make new friends that appreciate how awesome you are! Cause all that negativity in a relationship is no bueno.

Embrace who YOU are. No need to cover up! Show it! It doesn't matter  if people look at you weird, cause that just means that they're just jealous of you being marvelous.

Honey! Love yourself! You don't need a man or girl, to tell YOU that you are perfect the way you are. Fat, Skinny, tall, short. You are perfect no matter what!

like right now I may not have all the correct punctuation or even the right grammar for that matter, but I had an inspiration to write this and with out a doubt its not perfect. And odds are I'm going to have someone edit this in the future. (okay off topic Casey...)

Anyway! Any one of you reading you are already perfect no matter what you are. OR no matter what race you are, gender, size, or anything for that matter. 

YOU are YOU and NO ONE can change you cause you are already awesome! 

Stay Beautiful!

Keep on shining for the stars! 

And until next time! Bye Lovlies! <3