WHY??????

jake's pov.

i had a crush on tessa but there was olny one thing stopping from calling her mine and that was ....... that she had a boyfriend and i knew him his name was james white (at the top )and from what i know is that they have been dating for 2 and a half months now . when i was about to go to the bathroom then logan said that he was leaving so i gave him a hug and a brother punch on the shoulder .

tessa's pov.

the only reason why i came so visit Erkica was cause james and i broke up half a month ago and i havnt been myself latley so Erikca invitied me over.

conv. between tessa and erikca:

T=tessa

E= erikca

T= Thanks for invititing me i needed to get out that apartment and get my mind off things ...

E= What do you mean ''getting your mind off things .....''

T=tessa started too cry a little. we broke up she said while reaching into a hug

E=erikca hugged tessa and justed held her while she was crying ''what do you mean we broke up what happened ''

T=He cheated on me with one of my friends tessa said while letting go of erikca

E=Howed you find out? are you okay ? she asked with worried look on her face

T= I was going over there to suprise him and you know =) but when i went to his room there he was already .... well you know =) but i am good but enough about me how you what new??

E=Well you know that guy that i have been texting like crazy

T=Ja...she said with the biggest smile on her face knowing where this s going

E=We had a date on friday and he asked me too be his girlfriend and i said yes look there a pic of us

(sorry guy i am typing this off my computer and idk how to put an pic in so i'll just descrise it .lol.)

the pic was of them kissing each other and the second one was of him kissing her cheek while she nusled into his neck.

still tessa pov.

i felt sad after seeing the picture as it remained me of me and jame us beening together. i didnt want erikca to see me sad then she'll fell bad and i don't want that so i lie and she that i was going to the kitchen to get a bottle of water when all wanted to do was get my mind off james. when i saw logan is felt like butterflys in me stomach so i decieced that i was going to make my move. i gradded him by the shoulder and push him into the closeted (gentaltly) when he saw it was me i moved a little close to him and so did he i wanted to kiss him so bad right know. i started to lean in and so did he but...

logan's pov.

i was about to leave when somone stopped me and pullled me into the closet i didnt know who it was but my eyes ajusded and i saw tessa she moved closer towards me i wanted to kiss her so bad ......... she leaned in and so i did i but before we could kiss the door opened and there stood ............

I HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

COMMENT DOWN BELOW LESSA OR JESSA AND WHO DO YOU THINK IT WAS OPENING THE DOOR TO THE CLOSET

LOL

LOVE YOU GUYS