[10] (pt. 2 love of my life)

I can't keep promises I know :/ A chapter should've been out long ago but... hehe
I might make a part three as I don't know how this will end. Bai!

"Bros!" Hoseok shouted as he unlocked the door to the dorms. "Guess who I met today?!"

Taehyung looked up from his phone, and so did the others. Namjoon stopped, with a piece of bread in his hand and another dangling from his mouth. Jungkook who sat across from his hyungs, drawing, raised an eyebrow at Hobi.

The lack of enthusiastic reactions from the other trainees made Hoseok let out a sigh and he just shook his head. "Nevermind, it's not important..." the 'usually a ray of sunshine' mumbled as he passed the members and left for their 'sleeping room'.

Namjoon followed him with his stare. The boy he had heard Hoseok talk to in the practice room earlier... could that had been the person he met? But you could never be sure with Jung Hoseok... that's for sure.

---

A few hours later, at 6 in the morning more precisely, the 5 trainee lads left the dorm after a good nights sleep to get breakfast at a local coffee shop. They stumbled in, with the youngest boy Jungkook being the most awake ordering for them.

"I heard from Pd-nim we might meet the newest members today..." Jimin mumbled as he grabbed the coffee cup and forced it towards his mouth. "Oh really?" Yoongi uttered between his tired yawn. None of them where precisely in the mood for getting breakfast this early, especially Yoongs as he had been up working on a new song until 4 o' clock.

The despicable silence of the front of the shop where the boys had gathered around a circular table, was broken by the sound of the bell when the door opened. The shop owner, who were cleaning mugs behind the desk, looked up at the person who had just walked in. A quick nod at them was his only reaction.

Hoseok, as well as Namjoon, turned around just for the fun of seeing who had walked into the shop. But all their eyes widened in shock when they realized it wasn't a normal customer. It was Bang Si-Hyuk, the founder and highest boss of BigHit, the trainees company.

"Anything special today, Hyuk?" "I'll go with my normal cappuccino, sir!"

'... Normal....?' , Jimin thought; 'does he... come here often?!'

Although they all had surprised reactions, all of the boys quickly stood up and bowed at their boss as a sign of respect, long before he even noticed them. He didn't, until Jungkook quickly and quietly uttered his name.

"I see.." he said with the most triumphant tone of voice, "now I won't have to go back up to he headquarters to talk to you... and we can drink coffee at the same time!" He stepped towards them with open arms, and Jungkook, as anxious as he always was and had gotten teary eyed, ran into them and started sobbing furiously. Yoongi and Jimin on the other hand, let out a sigh of relief, but Namjoon and Hoseok... they where curious and slightly worried at the same time about what he could want to talk about.

After the young men had had a long nice chat about the new trainees, the time had passed seven long ago. They realized to get something done, they'd have to leave and get up to the practice room. Pd-nim left the shop with a simple wave of the hand and a goodbye.

Silence enlisted as Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin made their way up through the neighborhood to where the practice rooms where located.

Everyone hoped it'd be a nice day.

---

"Break!" Hoseoks shout of distress made all the members, including Namjoon, collapse onto the floor with hearts pounding and breathing fast, sweat pouring down their bodies after practicing the last hour without break.

Namjoon reached a hand out, and gladly accepted the bottle Yoongi handed him.

Unscrewing the cap which then fell to the floor, he couldn't help but to think about the new trainee Bang Si-Hyuk had told them about. 'I wonder... how handsome he actually is...' Namjoon thought, 'if... could he really be as attractive as Si-Hyuk said? No way he was first only scouted for his looks... well, only if he really was just as attracti-'

"Who're you thinking 'bout, sir Namjoon Kim?-"Hobi asked, with a sly smile creeping on his face. Namjoon was caught of guard, and shook his head, only to almost spill water all over the place. "-you and your clumsiness..." Hoseok swinged around and danced away from him, as always filled with sass.

Jimin glanced over at his hyung as walked towards the door. Stopping halfway, he turned fully towards Namjoon and asked; "We're thinking of going to get lamb skewers at a restaurant not too far away, wanna come or will you stay and work?"

Namjoon sipped the last of the drink and as he closed the bottle, shook his head.

"I'd prefer to stay, I have something to work on..." Joon stated. 'liar.. you just want to check out how hot that new trainee is..' he thought to himself.

A nod from Jimin clarified his statement, and he turned around to leave.

"Have a good time!" Namjoon shouted after him as the door closed behind Jimin, and so he was left alone in the small practice room.

---

His sense of time had washed away along with the sound that came as he pressed the keyboard buttons. The computer Namjoon was using were placed in the cafeteria of the Bighit building.

The sound of a door opening across the room wouldn't bother him. Or that's what he thought. Because as the glass door slid open, Namjoon's head flew up in shock, and his jaw dropped.

A pretty boy, seemingly about the same age  as Joon, had stepped in. His hair was cut like a bowl and in a light brown colour; considering it was slightly wet Namjoon supposed the boy had just gotten it coloured. A bright pink sweater hung over the boys broad shoulder, just reaching down past his crotch. He was wearing dark blue shorts.

A slightly younger boy, most likely still in high school, followed. His hair was pitch black, fluffy, and tied in a ponytail at the top of his head. As soon as they came in the older made eye contact with Namjoon, and he instantly knew who the two attractive young males that just entered were.

The new trainees.