Chapter 3

Georgia Rose's POV

I fixed my apron and grabbed my notepad, ready to serve who was at the door. I began walking quickly towards it, when I saw who was there. I doubled-back, ramming into the waitress behind me, spilling different kinds of Pop down me.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!" The person snapped, picking up the broken glasses.

"Sorry!" I gasped, and I raced back into the kitchen. I spotted my brother, cooking some of our famous sea food on the grill. "Danny!" I cried, racing towards him.

"Whoa! What's up, lil sis?" He asked, a huge smile on his face. I felt a smile spread on my face. My brother has that ability. Whoever is near him just makes him smile.

Then I remembered why I came rushing in here in the first place. "The guy! 'WeirdoWarning' is here!" I cried, the smile slipping off my face, and a horrified expression taking over.

"Calm down! I'll send someone else to cover the table." Danny said, kicking into 'protective-older-brother-mode'.

I sighed. "Thank you, so much!" I gave him a side hug, now fully aware of how sticky I was.

Danny seemed to notice, for he grinned. "There's an extra apron and shirt in the back. Go change, you rugrat."

I grinned back. "Thanks Danny!" I quickly scurried to the back room. I found the extra apron, and I quickly exchanged  it. I looked at myself in the small mirror. My brown hair, which goes down to my elbows, was straight, my highlights basically glowing in the dim light. My chocolate brown eyes stared at me. I practiced my smile. It feels weird to have to smile without Danny around. I smiled again. No, a little brighter. I tried different angles of smiles, and just gave up. I walked out of the back room. I smiled at Danny as I passed him. That's a real smile! I walked out and saw a table with their hand up. I sighed and grabbed my notepad and walked towards the table.

"We're ready to order," And Irish voice said. I looked up, my heart hammering. I grit my teeth. What happened to someone covering this table? I watched as Niall Horan's eyes skimmed the menu another time and then he began to order. "Yeah, I'd like a New England Clam Chowder in a bowl, bacon wrapped shrimp, and snow crab legs." Niall put his menu down.

I quickly scribbled his order on my notepad. "Oooookay," I said, holding the 'o' out as I finished writing. "Do you want a drink with that?" I asked, my pen at ready.

"Uh, no thanks. We already got drinks." Niall said, sitting back in his chair.

I nodded and looked at the person to his right, which was Liam.

"What about you, sir?" I asked, not wanting to be weird and throwing their names around.

"I'll take Golden onion rings, and rock lobster tail." Liam said, placing his menu over Niall's.

I finished writing his order down. I looked at the next person, and my heart skipped a beat. Of coarse, Louis Tomlinson. I brought my pen up to my notepad. You can do this, I thought.

"What can I get you?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't remember me, or he wouldn't know it was me.

Just with my luck, he knew it was me. "Georgia Rose!" He cried happily.

The rest of the lads looked at me with grins.

"So you're the famous Georgia Rose?" Zayn asked, grinning up at me.

"Not the famous, just the waitress." I said, pointing at my name tag.

Everyone at the table chuckled. "You're a funny one!" Liam commented. He looked at me so expectantly. Like I was going to save the world or something. It was kind of creepy.