Chapter 26 Bam's World Domination Part 2

We checked out of the hotel early this morning because we wanted to get to to Wolverhampton in good time. We picked up our hire car and they made me drive, great lets just pray that I get us there.

"We're in London but we're going to Wolverhampton."

Bam spoke into the camera that we set up in the car. We were all rocking out and dancing to HIM and the 69 eyes that were playing on the radio. We drove for about an hour, it seemed so long driving on so many motorways I was sick of them. But I had the guys keeping me entertained which was great. We pulled over because we were all were pissing ourselves laughing at a sign we found. The camera crew got out of there car and pointed the camera on us.

"Welcome to Bicester."

Bam spoke pointing to the sign, Dunn grabbed Bam by the face and french kissed him. I began laughing and so did Tim.

"I bet your jealous aren't Ya?"

Tim whispered into my ear.

"Ha how can you Tell?"

I whispered back poking him in the side. Bam broke away from the kiss and skipped away from Dunn.

"Oh god man. Fuck dude that is so not right."

Bam shouted bending slightly and looking over at Dunn. Dunn let out a little chuckle, crossed one leg over the other, put his head down and looked over at Bam trying to look innocent.

We continued our drive, another hour or so passed, we were chatting and laughing. Bam was shouting out things to people as we drove by which made me laugh so hard my head hit the steering wheel.

"Dude look at that sign."

I pointed to a sign that said Gaydon on it.

"Oh Holls pull over please."

I did as he asked and pulled the car over. All of us piled out of the car and looked at the camera smiling.

"Welcome to Gaydon."

Bam smiled again looking into the camera and pointing to the sign. Dunn walked over to Bam and tried to kiss Bam again.

"Get away from me no more."

Bam spoke making Dunn look down to the ground and pulling the pose again.

"Come on guys lets take a selfie."

I ran infront of them and held my phone up, as I was about to take the picture Bam grabbed Dunn by the face and frenchied him. I took the picture just before Bam pulled away.

"God damn your tongue is so rough. It's like a cats tongue."

Dunn said wiping his mouth and tongue.

"Paybacks a bitch now let's go."

Bam jumped in the car and let me sit in the passanger seat this ti,even whilst he drove us the rest of the way to Wolverhampton.

We had finally made it to Wolverhampton, we got out for the 3rd time and stood by the sign.

"Welcome to Wolver-ah."

Tim screamed as Bam began to piss on his leg. Dunn and I were leaning into eachother laughing whilst Bam was trying to zip his trousers back up.

"How did you not notice him Peeing?"

I questioned trying to regain my breath back.

"I did not."

We got back in the car because we had to drive to the site of tough guy.