Chapter 25: Back to the waters

Adrianna up above.

(Shawn's p.o.v)

"I wonder if she is okay," I say. Jace pats me on the shoulder. "She'll be fine. I promise you." I smile at his comment. Jace and I didn't really get along that well, but we are warming up to each other. "Hello?" A girls voice cries out. "Who is that?" Shaylee asks. I start walking towards the voice. "Help~" The same voice sang.

We all started running towards the voice. "I'm over here!" The voice yelled. I stopped and looked at the direction the voice came y6 from. "There's a cabin," I said. "We are going to die aren't we?" Liz asked. "We are not going to die!" I snapped. A mist hung around our feet. "Or are you?" The voice said again.

(Chase's p.o.v)

"I'm telling you, Mom! They are in trouble!" Dani yelled. I walked downstairs to them. "Dani I promise you they are fine," I say. A loud bang from the door echoed throughout the house. Dani ran to the door and opened it. Amelinda, Dani's youngest sibling, is there laying on the floor. "How can I help you?" I ask and help her up. She runs to Dani. "We got a notice that Jessie has kidnapped Adrianna." She yells. "I promise you their fine," Dani says mocking me and grabs her car keys.

"Where are you going?" I ask Dani. "Call Jace. We need to find out where they are." Dani says grabs my arm and pulls me out of the house. The car engine roars like a lion as we speed down the curvy long driveway.

I dial Jace's number. "Hello?" He picks up. "Where are you guys?" I ask. "They are at Brookhedge Campground. Come get them quickly!" A girl cackles into the phone and then hangs up. Dani speeds up and we hit the road.

(Madison's p.o.v)
  "Oops I did it again I." Hanna sang over and over again. "For the hundredth time Hanna, SHUT UP!!" I yell. "We'll we don't have to be so mean." Hanna says in a defensive tone.

"Do you think Adrianna is okay?" Hanna asks. I grab her hand. "Of course she is okay. Adrianna is strong and can fight off anything." I say. "Unless it's Jessie." Hanna mumbles. "Who's Jessie?" I ask. "Dani's ex." Hanna says and turns around. We hit land and get out of the boat. "There's a path here." Hanna says and we start climbing the mountain.

(Adrianna's p.o.v)
We were a quarter of the way through the sea when another ship came by. BANG!! The cannons went off. "This reminds me of when I shipped Ermika or whatever it's called." Jessie says. "Why?" I asked. "The Ereri shippers tried to sink my ship. FIRE BOYS!!" Jessie screams.

"So why did you kidnap me?" I ask. "To get back at Leah." Jessie says. "Why Leah?" I ask. "Well gotta make the Queen of Hell suffer." Jessie responds. "Leah is an angel. What did she do to you?" I ask once again.

"Back when Dani and I were 14 we were dating, and Leah sent Dani away. She took away my true love." Jessie says with a pained look on her face. "Dani's the queen of hell." I inform her. Jessie's face looks shocked. "Um.... fuck." She whispers.

To be continued...
How was this chapter? July 1st so yesterday was my birthday so I didn't publish this chapter. My laptop were I write these story's is acting weird. The screen is vertical. Help.

shaydabest dream_in_neverland youtubetrash303 elizblack2003