Part 1

In a world of high school, she was unpopular. In a world of family she was underestimated. But in her world,she could be who she actually is.

"HONEY!! We are going to be late!"
My mum yelled across the house. I'm Anna, I'm 16, I have blue hair and blue eyes and I have  schizophrenia-It's not so bad beacuse after a few years of trying to overcome it, I kinda did it. My mum was yelling at me for being late to my psychiatrist. Every morning my mom tells me that I'm beautiful in every way. I don't know what I would do without her.

I decided I would get out of my bed and get dressed. At that moment, I started picturing me and my mom getting into the car and some man bumping into me and kidnapping me while my mom didn't realize anything. In the next moment, I thought that I was falling down the stairs. I came to my mom asking her if she was paying enough attention to everything around her. Yeah, I was paranoid. But who wouldn't be? She answered me that she was paying a little too much attention to everything. She was right.

When we got to my psychiatrist she said that today she has some new therapy for me. I thought to myself Oh hell no. Whenever she said that, which was twice untill now, everything was worse. But I shouldn't lose hope. No. Hope is all I have. I can't lose hope. Let's hope it's normal this time. When I entered the room, she told me to wait a little bit so this boy could come. A BOY? You can't even imagine how hard it is for me to talk to my dad, even to talk to this one boy I've never seen before.

And after a few minutes, the doors move. A familiar face enters the room. After analysing him for 10 seconds, I realize that he is the boy from my school. What was his name?? .....Alan....Aldo....I know it's something on A. I know him because we sit together at Physics.  From talking to him three time, I'd never say that he is shizo like me. But the world is small and you don't know someones' story if all you know is their name. And in my case I don't even know that.

He sat next to me even though there were a lot of places to sit at that room. He looked at me and  said "Just like in class."