Part 2

I awkwardly smiled at him and looked everywhere but not in his direction. I was kinda scared of what he's gonna think of me now. What if he tells someone that I'm schizophrenic ? What if the whole school knows that by tommorow?  Oh fuck. Don't panic,it will be okay. Even though I'm shizophrenic, it's not very hard for me to be in a normal world and function in it. School especially because I concentrate on what I'm studying. Complaining I hear from random girls in school hallways is stupid. Always about some nonsense. Oh no her pet doesn't like watching Mean Girls with her. Oh no her phone froze and she can't call the fast food delivery. Sometimes I wonder how they would survive  if they had any mental illness, and schizophrenia  itself.

This A-guy just sits there without showing any emotions or anything at all. Finally, the psychiatrist comes in and welcomes us in there. She asked us if we knew each other. I said yes.  She asked me then " Oh really? Where from?" - "We are sitting together at Psychis. But we don't know that much about each other." A-guy answered for me.
"Improving a lot from the last time Aaron aren't you?"- she asked him in a happy voice. "Yes I am. And all thanks to you" -''Well kid I'm just doing my job." I sat there confused but happy beacuse he isn't a complete moron. I wanted to know what this therapy was all about. It was about expressing our deepest emotions, fears and dreams through talking with eachother. Something I think about often, but never say anything about it. "Oh well,if you must know, I want to be a journalist one day." I answered. She was surprised because I guess she didn't think I could do that one day, considering my mental state now. "And what about you Aaron?" "I want to be a lawyer some day." "Journalist and a lawyer... how wonderful." After a lot of pretty/smart talk later, this boy invited me for coffee some day. I said okay and that we should definitely go on coffee at Saturday.