The Forest

I awoke in the forest, groggy and lightheaded. My dull green eyes searched for anything that looked like civilization, but encircling me were dark trees. They leaned forward, embracing me. As fog rolled past my feet, I trudged through this nightmare; But all I could see were trees, trunks high enough to reach the heavens. You couldn't even tell if it was day or night, the thick canopy blocking any light that could filter through any small crack in the leaves.
As I walked, my mind started sifting through all my memories. All I could remember was my name. A sudden cry awoke me from my thoughts. At first I mistook the chorus of voices for sirens, but I realized quickly that these were the yips and howls of a coyote. And there were several, all of them seeming to get closer.
And closer they came, until bright golden orbs blazed in pairs surrounding me. Snarling and snaps made me tremble where I stood. All I could think of were my paralyzed legs. Internally I screamed at them; MOVE! Don't just stand there! RUN! Finally I broke free of my trance, and bolted through the gap in the trees. I blundered through the crevices of the night, and all I could hear was the howling. The sirens. I ran until my legs crossed over one another, tripping me violently. With bloody and torn limbs, I stood. There before me, was a black wolf. With ash streaks among the charcoal waves of fur, the fire was the same Golden eyes as the Coyotes.
I waited for teeth to sink in to my flesh, but after a few thundering pawsteps, I opened my eyes to see the Coyotes. The oldest standing atop the mound of fur, once the wolf. I came to realize soon after,
I was running from my allies.
  So I began to live in my new home, the forest. With coyotes at my feet, I reigned over my new land. My name, is Tala.

Ok so if you want me to continue this just comment your opinion, btw the meaning of Tala is a leading role in the plot so look it up!