Chapter 2

KYRAN POV

      Cruising in my All white Benz Just got done making my last drop for the week nodding my head to my music until it stop ,indicating I had a text message from this badass redbone I fuck from time to time".

*****TEXT CONVERSATION ***

FUCKBUDDY#1amber : Hey u tryna chill

me: yea when

FUCKBUDDY#1amber : tonight around 8

me: iight ma see u then

FUCKBUDDY#1amber : k cant wait ;)

****END OF TEXT CONVERSATION***

         I already knew what that meant im bout to get a good nut tonight.

See I ain't with that relationship shit.

  Bitchez cant stay loyal out chea     

     So ima stick with the motto my dad always to me.

    "FUCK EM THEN DUCK EM"

I placed my phone back down and turned my music up again blasting it while doing 90 down the street.

Out of no where a Red nose pit flew into the street. I dodged the dog and ran straight into a pole.

I got out and looked at my car .

   The whole front was fucked up 

I was so livid I didn't bother to look up  I just went off.

" FUCK MAN YOU NEED TO KEEP CONTROL OF YOUR GODDAMN DOG".

"UM EXCUSE YOU ..BUT IF YO ASS WOULD'VE BEEN SPEEDIN YOU WOULD HAVE SEEM HIM EARLIER DUMBASS" I hear a female voice yell

          I look up and see a beautiful chocolate girl with almond shape eyes ,small purky lips, I could just suck on all day, and white straight teeth . OH AND BABY HAD A MODEL BODY.

          HER LONG CHOCOLATE LEGS WERE GLISTENING IN THE SUN AND SHE HAD HOUR GLASS figure.

            She was just flawless

             I snapped back into reality when I recognize ma just yelled at me.

     She must not know who I am

NO ONE DISRESPECT ME UNLESS THEY WANNA A BULLET IN THEY ASS .

IM THE MOST FEARED KINGPIN AROUND THIS MOTHAFUCKA.

  "ey calm ya ass down ma im the one that should be MADD". I took it easy on her cause she just so damn gorgeous.

  "And if I dont " she challenged

     I stepped closer to her and smirked

"LOOK MA YOU MUST NOT NO BUT IM KYRAN WILLIAMS A.K.A KING...

"NIGGA I DONT GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU ARE "she interrupted me

"BECAUSE....  She paused

     "you know what I got somewhere way important to be than to be trying to explain myself to your dumb ass".

        And with that she walks away

I wanted to stop her and ask her for her number but she was already across the street and I ain't got time for a bitch with an attitude.

  And plus my mind don't need to be on no bitch ,but on when ima get my car fixed.

I know the exact shop I can take it to, the owner Is one of my pops friends I'm pretty sure he can squeeze me in for an appointment.

          ***********VOTE**********