DEATH

Knock knock knock
"Dan!" Phil shouted, in a rather carefree, happy tone.
Knock knock Knock knock knock
"Dan?" Phil began yet again, presuming his friends lack of response was due to his late arising habits.
Phil started to get slightly peeved with his friends mischievous antics.
"Okay, Dan seriously, I'm coming in!"
Phil stated with a slight chuckle as he opened the door to the room of his best friend. It was eerily quiet, and phil looked over to the bed to see a stiff form lying, half draped from under the covers.
"Dannn! Your so lazy, c'mon! Pjs coming over." Phil began to slowly walk over to the bed. "Dan?" Phil said, slightly concerned. Still no response. He hesitantly grabbed the duvet and peeked under it. This is what he found.
Dan was pale, deathly pale. He had a sheen of sweat covering his face and neck. His lips were tinted blue."Dan"
Phil said. Firmly. "Dan" "Dan" "Dan?" "Dan!" He shakes dan. No response. Shakes him more.
Nothing.
Tears were forming
"No"
"NO!"
Phil screamed, hugging the corpse tightly. Dan lay limply in his arms.
Dead.
To dans side was his computer, showing Dan's last tweet.
'Don't feel well! At least @AmazingPhil is here to look after me! #doctorphil .'
Phil wishes he could have been.
But dan was growing colder every second, and so was Phil's happiness.